Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

MFing

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by stevoorsteve, May 27, 2008.

1. stevoorsteve

stevoorsteve IncGamers Member

MFing

Well i've read about every guide on this site and i cannot find a very good very poor MFer. I have full aldurs and 2 org pieces and thats about it. Is their a real affordable MFer?

2. Mursilis

Mursilis IncGamers Member

A Fishymancer is easy to make into a MF, you can gamble or find boots/gloves/amulets/rings with MF and make a 4 socketed armor with PTopazes. That will give you plenty of MF without the need for higher end equipment like Skulders or War Travelers.

Any caster sorceress build will work as well, such as pure Blizzard, Meteorb and Blizzardballer. All can be equipped untwinkled with decent MF gear for your runs.

3. Hrus

Hrus IncGamers Member

Re: MFing

Quick poor man MF guide:

Make a blizzard sorceress. Go farm NM Mephisto. Equip with 4-socketed armor full of topazes, 3socketed helm with topazes, some FCR. Good items will start to fall down soon. When you got some good items, go lvl your sorc until she is cappable of beating Hell Mephisto. Then farm him to the bones. Then start thinking about the next character and his career. For BNet it's probably more worth it to farm organs and ubers than classic magic-finding.

btw. Read my ultimate MF guide (link in the sig).

4. stevoorsteve

stevoorsteve IncGamers Member

Re: MFing

hey thats a nice mf guide. you should get some kinda award for it. i think ill make a blizz sorc thanks