Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Mfing

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by lone500, Mar 5, 2004.

1. lone500

lone500 IncGamers Member

Mfing

i was wondering where some good mf places are? Im using a hammerdin that packs around 350 mf gear with all resists in the positives. he is lvl 87 and can kill pretty much anything in hell with his mf gear on(exept maybe some of the act bosses or some of the nastys in act 4 and 5) and i was wondering about some places that have a high drop rate of droping high end gear that my hammerdin can use like HoZ,shako those kinda things. i know the pit is a good place but it doesnt drop me a whole lot. ive only got like aldurs armor(wich is pretty rare to me but is totally WORTHLESS to the rest of b.net) and i found a baranars star too. i heard that nm baal is a good droper to but mainly i want to start finding high end gear for my hammerdin. Oh and wheres a place that drops high end runes?

2. Voldemort

Voldemort IncGamers Member

Mephisto would be a good option or Baal

3. pedro11

pedro11 IncGamers Member

Melianors MF Area-Levelist 85+/84/83/82 Melianor's post :thumbsup: is the best I've seen breaking down the highest area's monster levels, the higher the area the better chance of decent drops

4. IMCL85

IMCL85 IncGamers Member

yea meph baby. That place is good if you got a a tele armmy to tele once you get to lvl three to skip those *** council. I found that the most danger in lvl is dool. They will own you if you stay and spam hammer so a good suggestion is just run away and never ever attack them. since their attack damage is crap. unleast its a unique dool with might or fanatisim.

5. Singollo

Singollo IncGamers Member

i use a hammerdin as well lvl94 on uswest ladder, i find my best stuff doing baal, claring wsl2-3 and throne. wsl2, 3 ,and throne are lvl 85 areas and at the end u get to kill baal witch can hand over a good drop from time to time

6. GriswoldsLegacy

GriswoldsLegacy IncGamers Member

Eldritch is my fav place. Vigor on in town run to wp, run up to him from the frigid wp, spam hammers (he dies in 2-3 hits). He's also got a bunch of minions so the exp adds up. I've been doing this and got my hammerdin from level 84-87 so far. I've also found some kickin rares and a few useful uniques, but i only got 100% mf on (no enigma yet). Runs take about 30 seconds each.