mfing level question for set items

partiky

Diabloii.Net Member
mfing level question for set items

So the age old question "how much MF should i wear" can be answered as "about 580 if your looking for set items, or as much as possible if your looking for uniques" right?

Llathias

Banned
I'd say "as much as you can carry without noticably lowering you kill speed". It's not easy to get over 580 in an efficient runner, and even if you do, the insignificant drop in set drop chances is more than compensated for by the increase in the likelyhood of getting spiffy uniques. But statistically, what you say is true.

partiky

Diabloii.Net Member
i ask this question because im running pindleskin for the IKSC and was wondering what the best mfing level is.

Milb

Diabloii.Net Member
I was running Pindleskin with about 450 mf and I found a Templar's Might, but I still havent found an IKSC. I wouldn't worry about the insignificant differences to be honest, just keep running him with your most efficient gear (mf vs time) and eventually he will drop one.

Fists of Legend

Diabloii.Net Member
I just go with the old adage "If you are looking for it, it will never drop". Other wise go with what Llathias said. I've mostly heard that having 250 or more is usually a good place to start. Usually give you a decent enough amount to be getting higher drops and still not slow down your killing speed.