MFing character?

PhoenixCRO

Diabloii.Net Member
MFing character?

What is d best character for mfing? Sorc? Skelemancer? Windie? Oh and pls include d url of the build if possible

Atm im MFing with skelemancer, but honestly i believe some other chars would do job better, even tho this one isnt that bad

Anything you can run a good MF spot fast, safely and carrying as much MF as is possible. Usual suspects are skelemancers, hammerdins, meteorb sorcs, blizz sorcs and LF zons. All have some areas or bosses which are more suited to there skills and styles, overall the hammerdin and fishy/skelemancer can pretty much run any area fast and with lots of MF, closely followed by meteorbs.

Sir Lanksalot

Diabloii.Net Member
i have a blizz sorc which seems to be able to take down meph fast. It all depends on where you want to mf.
My advice is to check out some of the builds mentioned by XtasyGrizzly and farting bob in the stickies and see if any of them appeal to you.

ahcw

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd say it depends on which area/areas you will be running. For meph/andy I'd say a bliz/meterorb sorc. For chaos sanc (what I run it :p) a hammerdin. For pit/wsk I'd say a fishymancer is hard to beat, with LF zons and hammerdins close as well (although with a LF zon I'd probably just do throne/baal to avoid to many immunities). Hope this helps.

PhoenixCRO

Diabloii.Net Member
Thx, well considering i already have lvl82 skelemancer, im just gonna continue MFing with him n not make another special MF character. I can do Meph runs fine, even tho tis lil bit slower than i think sorc would do. How could is running Worldstone Keep? And all lvls or?

For chaos sanc (what I run it ) a hammerdin.
Actually, i found skelemancer perfect for chaos sanc, cause monsters there r in groups and CE takes them down real fast. However MFing there is kinda slower than MFing Meph.

sirpoopsalot

Diabloii.Net Member
If you build a barb that can 1-2 hit/kill things, you can get double drops with find item and roll along at a pretty good pace. MF * 2.

You'd probably need uber-gear to keep up to the faster killers (I'm poor & slow, so I can't say for certain), but FI is like a 2nd run for free, so you can be a little slower than the others. Of course, act bosses don't leave corpses, so you're more limited in where you run.