MF tournament

MF tournament

Hey everyone,

just wondering when the next mf tourny is, cos i missed out on the MFO.

of course, everyone whose doin that is prolly sick to death of mf runs so wont compete, allowing me to easily claim victory :lol: ;)

-COAP

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member
I guess MFO is 2 or 3 times in year or so. But hopefully there will be MFLeague season 2 hosted by DougTheHead2 in August.

Timinator

Diabloii.Net Member
i have been "running" an alternative to the MFO at another place, basically i had been looking in the ATMA drop calc and saw on average its around 20 000 runs for pindle to drop me some of my missing TC 87 unique weapons ..

i thought .. well i'm going to do 20 000 runs EVENTUALLY and on days when i run do at least 50 a day, sometimes 100, sometimes 200 .. all depends on time and posting my results so others could see how i was going .. the funny thing is it inspired some others to have a go, like Thrugg who got a few SF grail items in his first 200 .. and a tc87 gold. there are prolly 10 others who have posted some results now, and the best bit about it is that the more people in it, the more inspiring it is to see someone get the good drops, you get to keep your items, and you aren't pressured for time for so no burnout like the MFO can do.

personally i moved all my screenshots and take a screeny after each run to count how many i've done.

and this is my first 500 for those interested.

and so far i've done a bit over 1300 and had one grailer, my first Steel Carapace Shadow Plate, which was very nice.

also i had a tals belt i forgot to screeny ..

http://www.100megsfree4.com/tim/pictures/first500.jpg

skoolbus

Diabloii.Net Member
Timinator said:
i have been "running" an alternative to the MFO at another place, basically i had been looking in the ATMA drop calc and saw on average its around 20 000 runs for pindle to drop me some of my missing TC 87 unique weapons ..

i thought .. well i'm going to do 20 000 runs EVENTUALLY and on days when i run do at least 50 a day, sometimes 100, sometimes 200 .. all depends on time and posting my results so others could see how i was going .. the funny thing is it inspired some others to have a go, like Thrugg who got a few SF grail items in his first 200 .. and a tc87 gold. there are prolly 10 others who have posted some results now, and the best bit about it is that the more people in it, the more inspiring it is to see someone get the good drops, you get to keep your items, and you aren't pressured for time for so no burnout like the MFO can do.

personally i moved all my screenshots and take a screeny after each run to count how many i've done.

and this is my first 500 for those interested.

and so far i've done a bit over 1300 and had one grailer, my first Steel Carapace Shadow Plate, which was very nice.

also i had a tals belt i forgot to screeny ..

http://www.100megsfree4.com/tim/pictures/first500.jpg
OH... MY... GOD... :eek:
Those runs are insane
Almost better than logger's baal runs

logger120

Diabloii.Net Member
wow those are some really nice drops from pindy. nacaa will be jealous. his drops havent been quite as fortunate as yours.

edit: sorry for the hijack

Timinator

Diabloii.Net Member
sorry if today it seems i'm hijacking this, but i made up the 2nd 500 screenshot, you can see it here,

http://www.100megsfree4.com/tim/pictures/second500.jpg

basically less elites overall, more of most other things in this 500. the current 500 i'm working on is with my "meteorb" as a change of pace from the blizz sorc but i miss the blizz sorc .. much easier to kill and have ali baba on.

San

Diabloii.Net Member
Gah, I see 6 items Pindle should have dropped me on the.. *looks at paper on table* 600 runs I've done with my Blizz/FB sorc.