MF sorc

Crudesash68

Diabloii.Net Member
MF sorc

Has Anybody used this build, and could i please get some feedback?

thanks,
-Jon-

PS-I found a disc with the diablo backup chars, just in case what happened happened. is it unethical to put the char back on the computer where it was bwefore the crash, or leave it alone. I dont want to go against the rules, so i would like alter or krem to give me an answer.
-Jon-

Sidhe

Diabloii.Net Member
Gogo MeteOrb! Check the FAQ (sticky) for builds. Personally i prefer Sasja's MeteOrb Guide. Hope this helps...:)

Toppo

Diabloii.Net Member
1. Go with fire(?)power and start building a Blizzsorc!

2. It's A-OK to use the backup characters.

maxgerin

Diabloii.Net Member
I agree with Sidhe, use sasja's MeteOrb guide! :thumbsup:

I'm not saying the other guides don't work, I just haven't tried them so I'll recommend sasja's. And it's a very viable build. ;)

--maxgerin

AlterEgo

Diabloii.Net Member
Crudesash68 said:
PS-I found a disc with the diablo backup chars, just in case what happened happened. is it unethical to put the char back on the computer where it was bwefore the crash, or leave it alone. I dont want to go against the rules, so i would like alter or krem to give me an answer.
Loading backup characters is fine. Just be sure they aren't wearing any equipment that you may have traded to others before the crash. (If so, they would be duped items.)

Meteorbs are used all the time for MFing. They are considered one off the easier 1.10 builds, and excellent for creating item wealth. :)

piscene

Diabloii.Net Member
I agree with the previous statements that Sasja's Meteorb is the way to go. She covers all the pertinent points, and its a quality build for a poor stashless player.