Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

MF sorc

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by StarKnight, Apr 16, 2005.

1. StarKnight

StarKnight Banned

MF sorc

im making a mf sorc and im wondering what the best type would be. the one im using now is lightning/orb. what do u think is the best?

2. Sh4dovv

Sh4dovv Banned

pure blizzard

3. Grumpy Old Wizard

Grumpy Old Wizard IncGamers Member

Meteor-Orb or Blizzard/Firewall for dual trees so you can run multiple places.

I recommend bliz/firewall. Use Glacial Spike for the main synergy. Take fire mastery to about 10 and cold mastery to 17 with plus skills. Otherwise, follow this excellent guide.

http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=217480

Blizzard/Firewall has close to the killing power of pure blizzard and can do all the runs. Just make sure you keep your merc's level close to yours. Chose a normal act one defensive (defiance) merc.

GOW

4. Jek

Jek IncGamers Member

I'd make a FOrb/ES sorc and run Ancient Tombs, Andariel, Mephisto and Pindle. Then when/if you have good gear add Duriel to the list too. :)

But if you like to play various levels I'd go for a CB/Forb sorc, they are hilarious and rather strong when used with good gear and played correctly. Else MeteOrb, BlizzBaller or Blizz/FW are all solid choices.

5. San

San IncGamers Member

I've made two mf sorcs, 1)Blizz/CLsorc and 2)Blizz/Hydrasorc.

The first didn't do any damage to the cold immunes, since I'm pretty poor.
    The second does pretty well.. Hydra doesn't need that much synergys to be efficient, and is just plain better then chain lightning.

Fire wall would be probably best with blizz for a mf sorc, since it doesn't have any synergies, and you can invest lot in glacial spike..
    Haven't tried it yet.

6. teck21

teck21 IncGamers Member

If you can afford it, arm your sorc and merc (infinity) and do Baal. Orb and chain lighting own there.

And for people who are dedicated mfers, absolutely nothing can be more rewarding than Baal runs for anyone who can do one quickly, and will do many. :)