Mf sorc team

noobsauce

Diabloii.Net Member
Mf sorc team

I'll be starting the new ladder with a friend, and mf will of course be the first priority. I was thinking of using the quest drop bug.
Here's our idea:
sorc 1 has not completed a3 q6
sorc 2 has done all quests

sorc 2 creates game and teleports to meph, creates a tp
sorc 1 kill meph and collects drop, while sorc 2 starts over again

Will this work ? Or am I confused about how quest drop works ?

Greizer

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Mf sorc team

Why not tele to Meph yourself (ofc your friend creates the game), and when you kill Meph your friend kills Pindle/Shenk/Eldritch or runs Countess/Andy/Summoner?

I once envisioned doing this with 7 or 8 chars (drops are the same for 7 and 8 players iirc). Basically one who has done all Quests creates the game, then one who hasn't got Baal Q kills Baal, one who hasn't got Diablo Q kills Dia and one without Meph Q kills Meph. Andy is always bugged ofc so anyone can kill her.

It would be a bit of a trouble to organize (perhaps too much), but should be very profitable. Drops would be divided according to plan, probably on a game-by-game basis... Or everyone could just take their 'own' boss' drops, but it might be unfair since Meph drops better than Andy etc.

noobsauce

Diabloii.Net Member

Why not tele to Meph yourself (ofc your friend creates the game), and when you kill Meph your friend kills Pindle/Shenk/Eldritch or runs Countess/Andy/Summoner?
I suppose I could. Though that char won't be able to do baal runs, so will be relatively low level, so I'm just afraid I'll die while teleing (remember no gear+low level).

I once envisioned doing this with 7 or 8 chars (drops are the same for 7 and 8 players iirc). Basically one who has done all Quests creates the game, then one who hasn't got Baal Q kills Baal, one who hasn't got Diablo Q kills Dia and one without Meph Q kills Meph. Andy is always bugged ofc so anyone can kill her.

It would be a bit of a trouble to organize (perhaps too much), but should be very profitable. Drops would be divided according to plan, probably on a game-by-game basis... Or everyone could just take their 'own' boss' drops, but it might be unfair since Meph drops better than Andy etc.
That's an awesome idea. It takes way longer for diablo/baal then for meph andi though so it would be real difficult in practice. Still interesting though.

Thanks for your replies guy, anyone else have tips for making mf a little more efficient (except for the usual make a sorc, pile on magic find, and do runs) ?

Zelator

Diabloii.Net Member

Switch your mate with an Avenger pala.. he have done all quests and got maxed conviction aura, sork tele and kill with lightning/fire.