MF sorc guide?

Avraham

Diabloii.Net Member
MF sorc guide?

Where can I find a MF sorc guide? I have been away from Diablo II for 3+ years now and want to know where I can find a guide. I've seen a few here, to do with sorcs, but I haven't found one that is specifically tailored to the orb MF sorc. Also, I'd like to know where (in the case of an orb / MF sorc) to put stat points into. I saw that with a blizzard sorc (not something we had much of when I was playing three years ago) there's no points put into energy.

Thanks very much,

Av

P.S. Is PvA player versus all? Does that also mean or could cover MF?

Avraham

Diabloii.Net Member
I took a look at Fred's mini MF sorc guide. What about, and this should be easy for anyone to answer, when a person says: Base str, base dex. Does that mean don't add any points to these stats?

purplelocust

Diabloii.Net Member
I took a look at Fred's mini MF sorc guide. What about, and this should be easy for anyone to answer, when a person says: Base str, base dex. Does that mean don't add any points to these stats?
Correct. Sometimes you may need temporarily to have a boost in str to equip items- imagine you have a nice +8 str rare ring but it has a level requirement of 34, for example. Once you get to level 34, you are set, but until then you may want to use a socketed helm with a couple of amethysts until you are set. Or remember that Twitchthroe adds 10 dex and 10 str once you can wear it at level 16. And a Face of Horror is a great fix for short-term strength shortages.

stevenluckymann

Diabloii.Net Member
y would u use base dex unless u have +20 or so in dex cause where i play most sorces u use shards to at least have a decent fcr :)

Monzee

Diabloii.Net Member
y would u use base dex unless u have +20 or so in dex cause where i play most sorces u use shards to at least have a decent fcr :)
What I did on my blizzer was to put just 5 points in dex making a new base of 30 + using twitch = 40 dex. That means that you can somewhat easily find a +11 dex ring and be able to use shard. IMHO, I think its nice to have a little more open setup since aquireing +16 dex can prove a little hard unless you get it from som stat gloves (+str +dex)