mf secret here

pos sorc

Diabloii.Net Member
mf secret here

this has always worked for me

STEP 1, wait untill you have a big project due or alot of homework to do

STEP 2, instead of you homework or project go play diablo

the amount of stuff i get is rediculous when i got reall work to do meph dropped me and occy, titans, the one pally shield +2 to skills +2 to cobat skills
and tons of other stuff. but that was when i had a project due and now that my project is turned in i go mfing and i get absolutly noting. it is the olny conclusion i can come too

ShaggyTC

Diabloii.Net Member
MF right before it's time ya should be heading off to catch some zzz's... It's almost gaurenteed that pindle will drop something to get your hopes up... Then ya end up staying up for 3 more hours to find 3 full isenhart sets off of him... :clap: -YAY

Actually lately I've had more luck mf'ing with a 0 mf char than with my main mf char... Been in a Meph/Pindle slump n started a new barb... He found 2 giantskulls (One of which is 2 Str away from perfect), highlords, and a gheeds all in the same day while messing round n lvling... Plus he got a gul off of hellforge that same day...

:lol: sometimes i actually do skip homework and play diablo and get good drops but if you dont get good drops you get so mad at ur self bcuz u wasted ur tim

this_barb

Diabloii.Net Member
i do hope you are talking about pre-collegiate study... because if your not, just drop out of college and play diablo all your life cuz thats all youll get done.

this_barb said:
i do hope you are talking about pre-collegiate study... because if your not, just drop out of college and play diablo all your life cuz thats all youll get done.
uhhh im a freshman in highscool with a 4.0 gpa in 3 of my 4 major subjects 3.0 in math :surprise:

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
Meh, I play about 2 hours a day, usually find junk, and then go study and bring home good report card, lol.

Cinslayre

Diabloii.Net Member
this_barb said:
Hehe, Im a first year student in medschool (in sweden), still able to put in 2 hours a day :D ... (yes, I know, I should just grow up)

/Cinslayer

Verocity

Diabloii.Net Member
How about:

It's late and you're having tons of fun with your new zealot. You decide to go to bed but instead you think, "Just one or two meph runs then I'll go to bed. Maybe I can get him a cool new item."

First Meph drop was a Dracul's Grasp.

Moral of the story?

Never go to bed when your tired, do a few MF runs instead!

:)

Salo

Diabloii.Net Member
Verocity said:
How about:

It's late and you're having tons of fun with your new zealot. You decide to go to bed but instead you think, "Just one or two meph runs then I'll go to bed. Maybe I can get him a cool new item."

First Meph drop was a Dracul's Grasp.

Moral of the story?

Never go to bed when your tired, do a few MF runs instead!

:)

im on my second masters. 1-2 hours of diablo or mudding is still feasible.

wangboBW

Diabloii.Net Member
Silly kids playing this silly game....o sh*t, I play too.....Is this game really that addictive that 18+ still play...maybe I should quit.....

melianor

D3 Wizard Moderator
wangboBW said:
Silly kids playing this silly game....o sh*t, I play too.....Is this game really that addictive that 18+ still play...maybe I should quit.....
i am 31 :p and addicted. best drops i get are in the middle of the night. see me crawling at work the next day :D

squigipapa

Diabloii.Net Member
melianor said:
i am 31 :p and addicted. best drops i get are in the middle of the night. see me crawling at work the next day :D
ya .. I know what you mean, I'm 28 and I can't get to bed till about 2 or 3 am. I ony get to start playing at like 11:30 or so after I get the kids in bed. :)

well its not really being addicted i put it more like this
you like playing diablo correct well if u have lots of fun and you like it then their is nothing wrong if u always wanna play it , cuz u just wanna have fun

yangsta

Diabloii.Net Member
Heh.. hows this for mf... Mara/facet/ss/feral claw (perfect)/tgod in 1 day.. the day afterwards i found.. 2 shakos/tgod/2facets/arreat
the day after that i got... war travs/another facet so far...

Mf does count.. you won't find that much **** without mf.. trust me..

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
im my case

weekdays- get up if you have half an hour wire into the matrix and play d2

get home for lunch-wire into the matrix again. maybe play some tunes with it.

get back after last 2 subjects-wire in once more with breaks for Family Guy and Foodstuff until sleep.

sleep- dream about finding stuff...

during weekeneds my d2 routine is even more intense!

Salo

Diabloii.Net Member
Killfrenzy said:
im my case

weekdays- get up if you have half an hour wire into the matrix and play d2

get home for lunch-wire into the matrix again. maybe play some tunes with it.

get back after last 2 subjects-wire in once more with breaks for Family Guy and Foodstuff until sleep.

sleep- dream about finding stuff...

during weekeneds my d2 routine is even more intense!
put it down, slowly, with your hands in the air... its ok, *wraps a blanket around you and rocks you back and forth*

Stubbs

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah i am 22 and have been playing d2 since my freshman yr in college. I would have flunked if I didn't have a Media Arts major; writing scripts, shooting films, taking pictures, new media designs, etc..... A real major would have kicked my butt, instead I get to complain about having to leave my house to go watch "Eraserhead" or "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre." But in all my time I find mf to be best like said earlier, when I got projects to do. You wont believe what can be found during midterms and finals hehe. But at least this game has taught me something.... sleep? whats sleep?

yangsta said:
Heh.. hows this for mf... Mara/facet/ss/feral claw (perfect)/tgod in 1 day.. the day afterwards i found.. 2 shakos/tgod/2facets/arreat
the day after that i got... war travs/another facet so far...

Mf does count.. you won't find that much **** without mf.. trust me..
dude u just got lucky it happens once in awhile