MF runs on baal whit Hdin, what equip?

Bert

Diabloii.Net Member
MF runs on baal whit Hdin, what equip?

Hi

I read a lot about MF Baal runs and I decided to do some Baalruns with my hammerdin (Mephi got boring with my MF sorc)

Now, my hammerdin’s equip is the usual: enigma, hoto, cta, Zaka, arach, etc...

Now I have a decent amount of mf when wearing this but I don’t think it’s enough…

What should I chance on my equip to be fast and viable and have enough mf to make Baal drop some nice stuff?

And should I change my equip just before the kill or can I wear it all the time?

Bert

Anticrombie

Diabloii.Net Member
Bert said:
Hi

I read a lot about MF Baal runs and I decided to do some Baalruns with my hammerdin (Mephi got boring with my MF sorc)

Now, my hammerdin’s equip is the usual: enigma, hoto, cta, Zaka, arach, etc...

Now I have a decent amount of mf when wearing this but I don’t think it’s enough…

What should I chance on my equip to be fast and viable and have enough mf to make Baal drop some nice stuff?

And should I change my equip just before the kill or can I wear it all the time?

Bert

When i MF with my Hdin, I use Shako, Enig, Hoto, HoZ, CTA, 34 MF ammy, 2 nagels (25, 29), up'd chanceguards (39 MF), and up'd goldwrap, and war travs. I can get to hell meph and kill him easily, and have been able to since i was about lvl 75. I have about 415 MF, and still dont get anything good, so i dont do a whole lot of mfing, but i hardly ever die wth my gear on when i do go.

Bullet-Tooth Tony

Diabloii.Net Member
If you need MF higher than you've already got only for Baal, then just get a MF switch. Ali baba/Gull + Rhyme or Ist'ed multi-socketed shield.
In WSK lvl3 when Baal goes to the Worldstone chamber, recast warcries from CTA and change it to MF items. Switch back to combat gear, go to WSC.
Watch Baal health - when he's low on life, try to position yourself so the hammers won't hit him immediately, but make a full circle before they hit him. Baal is big, so it's not hard to hit him wherever he is, but still needs some practice. When you feel that the bunch of hammers you've just launched will kill him, weaponswitch to MF. Hammers make a circle, reach Baal and kill him, and you get the full MF.

sorcyone

Banned
At the start use battle cry on Baal and hit him with your CTA to stop him healing. This speeds up the kill quite a lot, and makes it much easier for your merc to get the final kill.

Personally I don't both with too much MF. Uniques aren't worth what they used to be. I seem to get the best drops from white/grey items and charms.
And I get annoyed when Baal drops a unique GC, and even when he drops rare amulets (I use his magic amulets for crafting, and his magic GC for cubing of course).