Mf question

BarnBee7

Diabloii.Net Member
Mf question

I was told that there is a certain number of %MF that if worn while doing Hell Meph runs will guarantee godly drops, I was told that it is an exact number, and that it only works with meph, is this true? and what is that exact number?

alainpp66

Diabloii.Net Member
Completely False.

The only Magic Find rule is to get as much as you can without sacrificing significant killing speed.

No matter what you hear about Specific numbers of Mf that guarantee peak Mf... Isn't true. Certain builds can fit on more Mf than others without losing efficiency....

But after it's all said and done, it comes down to a factor that can't be predicted. Luck. Mf can't do it all.

Edit: For some reason, I've noticed that when I post at the same time as Faye, our opening lines are nearly always identical. Strange.

Fercil

Diabloii.Net Member
alainpp66 said:
Edit: For some reason, I've noticed that when I post at the same time as Faye, our opening lines are nearly always identical. Strange.
Hmm, maybe I should check your IP's...

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
As the above posters have mentioned, there is no "magic number" for MF. What you heard was false.

Some MFers are ... shall we say 'superstitious' in these regards. There are those who subscribe to the myth that exactly 250% MF (no more, no less) will guarantee the best drop results. Humorous, but untrue.