Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

MF Question

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Gibberish, Jan 31, 2004.

1. Gibberish

Gibberish IncGamers Member

MF Question

I am a sorc, Meteor/Orb to be exact.

Currently I am running Hell Meph with an Ali Baba and Milabrega on switch for MF.

I am wondering if I am killing with Meteor, do the flames left behind count as me hitting meph?
    I know that in order for the mf of the equipment you are wearing you have to do the killing on the creature with that equipment on, but does switching to my ali baba and Milabrega's right before meph dies from flames count as me hitting him while having those items on?

2. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

Yes they do (they're still 'your attack'). A well-timed switch is always best.

3. masakerr

masakerr IncGamers Member

nothing more need be said

Masa

4. GoreSpilr

GoreSpilr IncGamers Member

just another question that I didn't feel deserved it own post, seeing as I have already exceeded my reasonable thread start limit.

What is the ultimate MF char? are they all about the same? give me to dirty details if you gotem'

GS.

5. Gibberish

Gibberish IncGamers Member

I would say a Sorc.
    For boss Runs a blizz sorc does nicely.
    While for other things a Meteor/Orb is good.

6. GenXCub

GenXCub IncGamers Member

It depends on where you run as well. Summoner Necros make great MFers because you're still a force with just 20/20 in Raise Skeleton and Skeleton mastery, and wearing nothing but MF equipment. They do great boss runs, especially Baal since you just cast a clay golem next to him, then decrepify till your army turns him into Jello. He can't move when you do that.

7. Shadow_247

Shadow_247 IncGamers Member

There is no best MFer, each to their own, so on and so forth. But there do exist some MFers better than others. Because the sorc and necro have already been mentioned, I'll bring up the pally.

Hammerdin is my favourite MFer. Mine carries 500MF easy and can solo Baal, Diablo, and meph. He can also clear every level 83+ area, and can run the traditional superuniques. Only one monster in the game resists his hammers, and I have yet to run into him. I still am awaiting enigma armor for teleport, with that, I believe hammerdin to be the fastest rusher, killer, MFer in the game.