Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Mf problem

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Zeek2k3, Feb 26, 2004.

1. Zeek2k3

Zeek2k3 IncGamers Member

Mf problem

I have been having bad mf for the last 3 weeks or so. My sorc she has tals armor ammy belt ist occy ist lidless p topaz shako upgraded chain chance soj and nagelring. With all the mf charms and all i have it equals up to 523mf on my sorc. My merc has 103mf and doesn't it add your mf when your merc kills? So i have been letting him kill and i kill at diffrent times, and i found junk. Can any one help me

2. JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS

JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS Banned

Helps to know where you are mfing, and also mf is 90% just luck, so persistance is key here. Also if you aren't really killing that fast and/or dieing alot, then its not worth the extra mf. Decent killing power then mf I say.

3. Zeek2k3

Zeek2k3 IncGamers Member

Im mfing in hell at countess pindle andy pit meph shenk and im a fire sorc

4. sangfagel

sangfagel IncGamers Member

I guess every player hade a similar problems / questions. Really fiew people dare to post it becouse any attempt to explain "dead mf phenomenon" is dissmissed as a ridiculous superstition or a kind of "conspiracy theory". The official theory/truth is limited to formulas of mf calculator, lists of scarcity, treasure/item/areas/monster lvls, etc.
    If you (as me and many others) notice that a formerly effective and theoretically still excellent m-finder finds only junk under a considerable period of playing - the only accepted explanation is "bad luck" = no explanation.
    Anyway - I hade similar expiriences. I belive that some diturbances in item generation really happens or that there are some mf rools not mentioned in official guides. :scratch:

5. Zeek2k3

Zeek2k3 IncGamers Member

Ok thanks I was just wondering if I was doing somthing wrong ty