Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

MF necro

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by jolman, Apr 16, 2008.

1. jolman

jolman IncGamers Member

MF necro

ok cant choose between a MF necro or druid.have a druid in hell atm but run up against alot of immune's.
    so i may wanna change over to a mf summon necro.has anyone tried this and how good are they for MF runs? gearing up merc and myself is no issue but any input on the gear is all taken in stride:)

thank you for your time

2. Friiser

Friiser IncGamers Member

Re: MF necro

MF Necros are pretty darn good. Not as good as a some sorc builds (due to teleport), but they can run anywhere. Main thing is to get as much +RS, SM, CE you can, then fill the rest with MF. I usually use my wand and head as sources of + to skills, while every other piece is MF. With 20 RS, 20 SM, 1 summon resist, and a couple of curses and corpes explosion you can finish the game.

Good places is NM Meph until you are ready for hell. Then hell meph. After that, the lvl 85 area are all good sources.

3. Moe the Barkeep

Moe the Barkeep IncGamers Member

You can get an enigma for teleport.

My MF necro can do anything in the game, but I shy away from doing CS runs due to iron maiden.

I dont go for mega high MF, I try and temper it with +skills equipment. My guy has about 450 MF, which is plenty.

The standard summoner build works well...I put my extra points into golem mastery cause I use an insight golem and dont want him to die. Works well because I can teleport and spam CE without having mana issues.

4. jolman

jolman IncGamers Member

thanks for the info fella's.will start on him and see what i can come up with.