MF lite or blizz sorc?

AgoNyy

Diabloii.Net Member
MF lite or blizz sorc?

Ok... this has been bugging me, i have a lvl 80 blizz sorc for mf made, and a 70 pvp lite sorc made, which could mf once i get her higher up. Which one should i use, i prefer lite over blizz any day, i hate blizz. This would be my gear i supposed:

MF Gear for lite sorc:
Shako - ptopaz
Skulders - ptopaz
+3 lite ammy with mf or just mf ammy
Occy - isted
Lidless
Wartravs
Goldwrap
Chancies
2x Nagels
7mf scs

Then i'd also have a merc with the following gear (i can put ists in any of these if suggested:
Levi
Vampgaze
Ebotd (maybe doom)

That would be my build for a lite sorc, and with the merc i should be able to own things :D, do u think i could do runs with my lite sorc easy, or should i use my blizz. I know my blizz is good, i just hate em lol.

thanks
-AgoNy

MageChick

Diabloii.Net Member
That's some pretty low fast cast - even for MFing. If you have an infinity for your merc, then by all means use the lightnign sorc. It's really a requirement for light sorcs.

FrostBurn

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry MC, I have to disagree, but also agree.

Infinity is not a requirement, but it sure makes it a heck of a lot faster. On the other hand, light sorcs can still MF without Infinity, just slower (which is probably what you meant).

@AgoNyy: Blizz is, imo, the best, but if you hate it, then go with light. But at 50% FCR, I'd hate that.

MageChick

Diabloii.Net Member
just saying if its light + infinity vs. blizz - go lightning. If its light (without infiity) vs. blizz - go blizz.

But without infinity I'd go meteorb or blizzballer over single element builds. :wink3:

Mcsaladshaker

Diabloii.Net Member
really depends where you wanna mf, if you wanna mf keys, go light with infinity, if you wanna mf like meph and andy n whatevers, go Blizz.

mizzrym

Diabloii.Net Member
MageChick said:
That's some pretty low fast cast - even for MFing. If you have an infinity for your merc, then by all means use the lightnign sorc. It's really a requirement for light sorcs.
Is the infinity on the merc so it can kill lightning immunes?

MageChick

Diabloii.Net Member
yep, and it really lowers the resistance of the non-immunes so that you do lots more damage. There's only a handful of immunes throughout the whole game that infinity can't break.

mizzrym

Diabloii.Net Member
MageChick said:
yep, and it really lowers the resistance of the non-immunes so that you do lots more damage. There's only a handful of immunes throughout the whole game that infinity can't break.
ummm i was under the impression that if u put infin on your merc, the - lightning resist only counts for your merc attacks, not yours...

FrostBurn

Diabloii.Net Member
That is correct.

However, he's referring to the slvl 12 Conviction aura, which lowers enemy resistances across the board.