Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Mf in PW game to avoid trash games

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by qhc, Feb 7, 2004.

1. qhc

qhc IncGamers Member

Mf in PW game to avoid trash games

When I try to find a game to come in I noticed that there is a lot of trash games, with a meaningless game name and 1 mfer in it.
    These games won't last long, worth nothing for a lver and take the room on game list.
    I do not like this, I think it should be commonsense to mf in a private game to keep a clean gamelist.
    I highly suggest keep coming into these trash games and turn hostile, until the mfer add a pw to his game.

2. Vilencia

Vilencia IncGamers Member

Its kinda a waste of time even though I agree they are annoying. If you hostile someone most likely they will just ignore you or make a new game. But hey, if you want to be the police your more then welcome to ^^.

3. mali

mali IncGamers Member

qhc... stop taking your mother's prescription medication.

;)

4. LuckyDwarf

LuckyDwarf IncGamers Member

Vilencia... I LOVE that show. It has to be one of my favorites of all time. :) Great ending..

Lucky

5. annr

annr IncGamers Member

yeah that can get annoying in nm since a lot of people mf nm. when i did nm i didn't use a pw until i got tired of the kids coming in my game and asking for free stuff, or rushes etc. sometimes i would get hostiled when i ignored them, however that didn't bother me since they were usually under level 50 and durance2/3 isn't the safest for such levels.

even in hell now i always use a pw just in case the clone spawns + all those crazy enigma teleporting pkers.

6. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

Some people do that just in hopes of having a few random people enter their game and increasing drops/exp while mfing... I know I used to on occasion. If someone hostiled me I just laughed, it's not like they had any idea where I was mfing.