Mf in PW game to avoid trash games

qhc

Diabloii.Net Member
Mf in PW game to avoid trash games

When I try to find a game to come in I noticed that there is a lot of trash games, with a meaningless game name and 1 mfer in it.
These games won't last long, worth nothing for a lver and take the room on game list.
I do not like this, I think it should be commonsense to mf in a private game to keep a clean gamelist.
I highly suggest keep coming into these trash games and turn hostile, until the mfer add a pw to his game.

Vilencia

Diabloii.Net Member
Its kinda a waste of time even though I agree they are annoying. If you hostile someone most likely they will just ignore you or make a new game. But hey, if you want to be the police your more then welcome to ^^.

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
Vilencia... I LOVE that show. It has to be one of my favorites of all time. :) Great ending..

Lucky

annr

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah that can get annoying in nm since a lot of people mf nm. when i did nm i didn't use a pw until i got tired of the kids coming in my game and asking for free stuff, or rushes etc. sometimes i would get hostiled when i ignored them, however that didn't bother me since they were usually under level 50 and durance2/3 isn't the safest for such levels.

even in hell now i always use a pw just in case the clone spawns + all those crazy enigma teleporting pkers.

PhatTrumpet

Diabloii.Net Member
Some people do that just in hopes of having a few random people enter their game and increasing drops/exp while mfing... I know I used to on occasion. If someone hostiled me I just laughed, it's not like they had any idea where I was mfing.