mf Idea: 5 IST runemaster and 4 IST gris shield for >700mf der=

Schnorres

Diabloii.Net Member
mf Idea: 5 IST runemaster and 4 IST gris shield for >700mf

Im using a avenger
Is this viable? the cannot be frozen on the axe frees a ring socket (raven) for another nagel 30.
Or maybe a superb weapon switch for bosses? (main shaeffers ED/IAS and EXILE)
I would have full block and 85 resist all (75 psn) in hell by the way,
>800mf. (some res charms)

Other Setup: Tal helm armor belt (ptopaz), chancies, 2 nagel, 35 mf amu, 50 wt

Schnorres

Diabloii.Net Member
Loboleal said:
Of course its viable. The only problem is availability of 9 Ist runes.
y, sure.
Sometimes I can get 2 ist for gul+pul/lem.
The only problem I have is the weapon speed, so Its better on switch. (I cant kill anything with an ali on switch btw).
This should be a good combo with a tele sorc (with the -150 res from conviction)

Loboleal

Diabloii.Net Member
Schnorres said:
y, sure.
The only problem I have is the weapon speed, so Its better on switch. (I cant kill anything with an ali on switch btw).
Let your merc kill for you. That's what I do. This way "you" can kill with your Ali Baba.

Soepgroente

Diabloii.Net Member
PiscesIscariot said:
x > y = x is greater than y

x < y = x is less than y

;)
Err your point? All he said was >800 mf which means he has more than 800 mf (actual mf > 800).

Looks like a mighty fine idea except, why on earth would you still mf if you can afford 9 ist runes :thanks:

Schnorres

Diabloii.Net Member
Soepgroente said:
Looks like a mighty fine idea except, why on earth would you still mf if you can afford 9 ist runes :thanks:
hm, thats a good question! Maybe because I trade to much and play only occasionaly. I would team with a buddies sorc. Have a nice chat, trying to get some runes or items to get the runes, for some runewords. Btw, I never had a SoJ, but I have 2 vex, 3 gul atm, dont know to go for the ists or an exile shield, maybe the exile.

assmuffin

Diabloii.Net Member
Ryshenron168703 said:
wut in the holy hell are you talkin about...nvm, i dun think you know
I don't think you know what you are talking about. Griswold's Shield comes with 3 sockets according to Arreat Summit.

iceball_aarf

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmmm, he quoted a phrase with two statements, maybe he was trying to alude that the other mods of griswold´s shield aren´t crappy at all (xtra defense, better faster blocking, 45% resist all)...

Edit: Ortographic *Horrors* :p...