Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

MF Forum?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Rice_Farmer3, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Rice_Farmer3

Rice_Farmer3 IncGamers Member

MF Forum?

I was thinking since there are so many questions and discussions on MF'ing, maybe there should be a MF forum, at least a MF.....what are those called?..Sticky. since there are so many almost identical questions asked like "where is the best place?", "what is the best amount of MF?", "how many pindle runes would i have to do to get a windforce?", there should be something that at least lists facts and lies about Mf'ing. Maybe i'm making already-busy-Mods mad by saying this, but its just a little suggestion.

2. thegiantturtle

thegiantturtle IncGamers Member

well then figure out a good magic find guide and message one of the mods to add it to the community forum sticky list.

3. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Creating new forums is something only an Admin can do ( Usually Elly for these forums) but we mods can certainly bring up a specific forum type for discussion.

However on Magic Find alone, I do not think it warrants a complete forum of its own, as The Community, Newcommer, Statistics and a few other forums can handle that topic quite well.

On the other hand a Magic Find guide current to 1.10 is a great idea I would sticky that here or based on forum the relevant mod can sticky it there. If there was a guide, I would also point it out to Elly for posting in the Strat Comp. once it reaches its final draft.

I know some of you in Community have more than capable minds to put to the task.

4. Rice_Farmer3

Rice_Farmer3 IncGamers Member

I'm by no means good enough to write a good mf guide. i posted this as one of the people needing such a thing. i know a lot of you are godly mf'ers and i would love a well organized MF guide.
    yeah and i was thinking the topic MF wasn't big enough for a whole forum, i just couldn't think of the word "Stickied Guide"