MF first char

smartdot

Diabloii.Net Member
MF first char

Well, first char is kinda missleading. Im coming back into diablo after about a years break. I am currently trying to decide what build i should make. Do you guys think it would be beneficial to make a MF char first that way i can MF run for other chars?

If so what class and build would you suggest?

Grimey

Banned
Re: MF first char

Best choice would be a some kinda sorc. Teleport gives you the best speed. Most used starting mf builds are Blizzard, Meteorb, Fireball, Lightning and Blizzballer.

When your wealth grows by time, you can always switch to a Hammerdin with enigma.

TorchwoodI

Diabloii.Net Member

I have a hammer-din i use for MF run's but i have found that my Fireball sorc is much better for MF-Runs, she is much faster and can complete the majoritery of bosses in NM and Hell fast (Except diablo cause of his fire immune's)

I only build PURE characters. Dont like Multi-Elements.

Mursilis

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd suggest either a Meteorb or Blizzballer as your first character. As a sorceress both have access to Teleport for running bosses with ease. Both are also dual elemental, which is key on Bnet. The reason for that is to avoid running into a realm down or blocked from access you need to make your MF runs last a couple of minutes, so you'll need multiple targets. Due to all of the immunities a dual elemental build is best as you have more choices as to where to run and therefore your run times will be longer.

Also as a dual elemental build you'll find it much easier to quest through the game as few monsters will be immune to both of your elements and your merc can handle them.

Krovvy

Diabloii.Net Member

Blizzballer is my favorite, but a Fishymancer is also good for untwinked Magic Finding.

Turbocannon

Diabloii.Net Member

Assuming you have no distant uncle dying from whom you can inherit, your first character is always untwinked. The only good Fishymancer MFer is a hardcore one, because otherwise it fails so hard (slow, even if it's almost invincible).