Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

MF Choices for a Witchyzon

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by BipolarTemp, Mar 26, 2005.

1. BipolarTemp

BipolarTemp IncGamers Member

MF Choices for a Witchyzon

So I'm about to start work on my Witchyzon as soon as I can get some 20% IAS/Knockback gloves. Eventually I'd like to MF pits with her. What are the typical gear layouts for strafers? Since they're so gear dependent (especially when it comes to IAS), I would think the options would be rather limited. My 90% IAS will come from 30% in helm (dual sockets), 40% on WWS (shaels), 20% on Twitch. If I can get Nos Coil or the afforementioned gloves, I would replace the Twitch with Lionheart. Now assuming I eventually MF, I would like to keep my 9/2 strafe, but I could stand to lose some damage. So I could wear Skullder's (if I get one), as well as Nagelrings. I'm thinking I'd like to keep Atma's on so I can consistently amp to make up for lower damage. War Travs would be the other choice, but I doubt I can afford the high % ones. So that's not a whole lot of MF. How do most strafers do it? Charms? That seems to be the best way while still keeping a respectable killing pace. Let's have your opinions, strafe MFers. :)

2. itsPizzarific

itsPizzarific Banned

if you're willing to sacrifice the slow and ll on nos's, goldwrap has 10 ias as well, and 30 mf

3. BipolarTemp

BipolarTemp IncGamers Member

Oh yeah, forgot all about that. So 30 from Goldwrap, 40 or so from War Travs, and a good bit from Skullder's. Meh, it's not the best amount, but it works, with charms. Any other suggestions are welcome, of course.

4. itsPizzarific

itsPizzarific Banned

i dont worry too much about mf on non-sorc characters, most of them are pit runners and the pits tend to drop more nice white and socketables for me anyways. so why not aid that ;)

5. YogiRat

YogiRat IncGamers Member

My Witchy used an IAS'd Steelskull. The dual leech + MF way offsets the loss of 5 IAS. She also used Highlords. The maxed DS,20IAS, light res etc. were more valuable to me than the increased chance to cast amp.

While MFing, try the Ancient Tunnels. Maybe it was my luck, but I had lots of high level set and unique armors drop there. I was wearing Smoke when I had my first Tal's armor drop;)

Occasionaly a pi/mi boss show up there, so some points into the cold skill tree will serve you well at that time.