mf blizz sorc question...

damonnnnnnn

Diabloii.Net Member
mf blizz sorc question...

im making a mf blizz sorc and i was wondering if i should max cold mastery or if i should max the synergies first. also what stats should i have? i was thinking about 100 str, 75 energy and rest in vit...

xxmunkyxx

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi, and welcome to the forums.

Please read the Sorceress Guide and Knowledge Library Stickied. http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=427018

There are 2 or 3 good Blizzard guides.

you should only need a few points in CM and then hopefully get + skills to boost that.

Str. Aim for 85/90 and you don't need to put anything into Energy.
well for that 85/90 strength you wont need that if you get the right gear, max you will probably need is tops 50, no higher because you will have torch and annihilus and also if you get cold gc's with +str you will get from that etc. etc.
also if your making a mf blizz sorc you WILL NEED infinity on your merc since some monsters are cold immune and the conviction aura from infinity will take that away
hope i helped

xxmunkyxx :sunny:

Dark Matter

Diabloii.Net Member
Not all of us play the realms.

I put 85/90 as Skulder's Ire is 97 Str req. 20 or so Str from items is easy, 50 Str is a lot harder.

xxmunkyxx

Diabloii.Net Member

I put 85/90 as Skulder's Ire is 97 Str req. 20 or so Str from items is easy, 50 Str is a lot harder.
not really
20 from storch
20 from anni
thats +40 right there
then if you get just 9x +5 str cold gc's thats another +45 str...

Dark Matter

Diabloii.Net Member

<-- Hasn't played realms since 1998

Can't get Anni in Single player. and 9x GC is going to take up a lot of space. I'd prefer mine to have MF or Vita

xxmunkyxx

Diabloii.Net Member

<-- Hasn't played realms since 1998

Can't get Anni in Single player. and 9x GC is going to take up a lot of space. I'd prefer mine to have MF or Vita

mmm i suppose but you can always go for like 4 gc's and that would make it still +20 str and also you can get lifer cold gc's which are alot better then vit cold gc's.
i didn't know you couldn't get anni in single.. can anybody verify that? i thought it was caused by selling soj's to charsi... well if im wrong just correct me

xxmunkyxx :sunny: