MF Baal runs

davew2040

Diabloii.Net Member
MF Baal runs

Anybody do them? You know, solo, for MF'ing purposes?

It's pretty tricky for a sorc, but I imagine that for all those rich folk out there with duped Enigmas, a Hammerdin or bone necro would do just fine.

Shadow_247

Diabloii.Net Member
CB Necro works wonders, as does my hammerdin. Enigma, although preferred is not entirely necessary. Shift+Charge+Vigor gets you through the worldstone quickly.

Dracoy

Diabloii.Net Member
I do them every day. Found 5x Storm shield and at least 30-40 high end exceptionals/elites O_O

davew2040

Diabloii.Net Member
Shadow_247 said:
CB Necro works wonders, as does my hammerdin. Enigma, although preferred is not entirely necessary. Shift+Charge+Vigor gets you through the worldstone quickly.
Frankly, you sound like someone who's never actually TRIED charging through the worldstone :p

PhsycoTimmay

Diabloii.Net Member
I personally love hammerdins, my bro has got one, does pretty dang good, I think I might make one...hmm..

BTW he also solos baal runs for MF purposes, first baal run he ever did net'd him a Balgrog Skin

Backdoor Bandit

Diabloii.Net Member
davew2040 said:
but I imagine that for all those rich folk out there with duped Enigmas, a Hammerdin or bone necro would do just fine.
Thats quite an assumption you are making there. You will be happy to hear that my enigma is made of self found runes ONLY.
Stop being bitter and do more MF runs and you'll get rich in no time! :thumbsup:

-Backdoor Bandit

UncleJoel

Diabloii.Net Member
ive only tried afew baal runs with my skelemancer,
not too hard,
it takes alittle while,
as a bonus you get exp too :D

toader

Banned
I can do them fairly easily with my blizzard sorc. But he never drops anything for me. Baal always seems to drop crap, always. So, I just run him when I want exp.

I have a theory that blizz new that in 1.10 people would be running baals in place of cows, thus they turned his good drop % down.

DjSlayer

Diabloii.Net Member
When I do Baal it's not for the unique dropp, it's for that sc that he on occasions dropp. That sc has the possibility to have all the magic affixes possible (imagine a sc with 2-99 light dmg).

Regards D.J.