Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

MF Andy only sorc?

Discussion in 'Classic' started by Poorlilbunny, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Poorlilbunny

Poorlilbunny IncGamers Member

MF Andy only sorc?

does anyone have a MF sorc made for andy runs only? I was thinkin I could prolly get to lvl 65-70 in NM cs runs then just join random hell games that andy Q has been completed and do runs like that, would it be worth it? also what would kill andy better at lvl65-70 blizz or orb?

2. Akukami

Akukami IncGamers Member

First off, you can have the Andy quest completed in Hell and still be able to get quest drops from her due to a glitch. Secondly, go for Hell CS runs if you're going to level. :thumbsup:

- Akukami

3. Poorlilbunny

wanna tell me how the glitch works?:grin: ive got a 81 Lord pally with 250 MF been doin alot of solo hell csin but all the drops look like there from normal><

4. DamionIS

DamionIS IncGamers Member

like u said: CSin ^^ Glitch only works for andariel

5. WarlockCC

WarlockCC Diablo Classic Moderator

I find the downside of the glitch that with zero MF you get 5 really useless rare items(low quality level). The more MF you have, the more blue you seem to score(with a nice quality level for blue items anyway). Often those blues are failed set. But in the end, the Glitch doesn't help much. Just tele to Andy with killer gear and then kill off Andy with as much MF as you can hold and the Glitch won't make a difference other then no gold or scrolls will drop.

6. Akukami

Akukami IncGamers Member

While this is true, it's nice knowing that you score on one of the drops once in a while - like the 27x Mart I found yesterday. :shocked:

I'll post it later along with some of my other items in the Price Check thread later on.

- Akukami

7. quadeddie

quadeddie IncGamers Member

Depends on how buff she is... let's go with 8 player games. If I were going to make this special char then I'd probably put a whole lot of thought into gear. You'd want a decent tele rate (63% is ideal), 200-300 mf, resists (max poison), and 75% pl reduced (?).

Hell Andy - I'd say you'd want to go bliz for her 8player buffness.

8. Akukami

Akukami IncGamers Member

Hehe, not a lot of thought went into my MF gear, and if I counted correctly, I have something like 15 MF. :grin:

- Akukmi

9. Poorlilbunny

is there a 1.10 magic find guide floating around somewhere?? whats the best mf%/char/place? im tired of soloin hell cs with this 200 mf Lord hammerdin it takes like 10-15 mins a run and i always get ****!?!!>?!?....:cry:

10. Akukami

Akukami IncGamers Member

There's always Trav. :grin:

- Akukami

11. Sebbie

Sebbie IncGamers Member

Bone Ash is quick and simple too. I tried for a while killing the treefolk next to lowerkurast in flayer (forgot his name). He rarely drops anything good for me though and those treefolk are pretty rough too. That's with a hammerdin. Plus Trav runs level you nicely.

Also there's nightmare Diablo runs and andi hell runs with a sorceress (teleport). I don't use mh but if you do Meph hell would be fast too.

12. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

Does anyone use this anymore? The last 30K account bans should have been enough incentive to clean up anobody's act. But I guess some people think they'll never get caught. A lady I work with has her son's and husband's accounts banned because they didn't think they'd get caught. I prefer to play the game the way it was meant to be played. Perhaps that makes me lame, but so be it...

13. quadeddie

quadeddie IncGamers Member

I have a "friend" who uses it quite frequently for mfing. That friend has been using it since May and has not been banned. He says it's obviously not necessary for cs, but indepensible for mfing.

14. Akukami

Akukami IncGamers Member

Maybe it's because he knew how to use MH correctly? :shocked:

- Akukami