Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

MeterOrb Sorc Quetions

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Rustydagger, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Rustydagger

Rustydagger IncGamers Member

MeterOrb Sorc Quetions

Hey,

I want to create a new MF source and read MeterOrb is the way to go however some threads have said if you have an infinity for your merc LIghting sorc is the way to go? I do have a Infinity but i don't have any other good gear for my source which build should i go with?

Also should I max block or just go all vitality?

2. Bladewind

Bladewind IncGamers Member

Infinity = Light sorc all the way.

Remember to hit the 105% FCR though

3. taiga

taiga IncGamers Member

117%... Lightning and Chain lightning brakepoints are different...

4. MageChick

MageChick IncGamers Member

If you have infinity the rest of the light sorc stuff is fairly cheap, maybe 1-2hrs total for everything else. You can sub in some cheaper items for your sorc, but there's no sub for infinity.

5. Rustydagger

Rustydagger IncGamers Member

Hey thanks for the info.

I know some other people have told me that without good items lighting source won't be as good as a meterOrb source, but as long I have infinity i'd be able to MF faster with a lighting source ??

As I need this source to be able to quickly MF farm and I lost all my old accounts and need to build up some good items agian becuase as of now i'v only managed to collect SPIRIT and INFINITY rune words the rest of my gear utterly blows.

Sorry for the repetitive question its just I want to know for sure what to build for my source as it needs to be able to do some serious MFing for me as I don't know anyone in game that could help me out or trade, also I don't want to get to hell difficulty and find I have create a diffrent type of source till i get the proper items.

6. ColdestBurn

ColdestBurn IncGamers Member

You can do a Meteorb relatively cheaply. I would suggest doing that. Get up to around 75 or 80. Run the pits, countess, summoner, and piddle in hell.

In the pits look for elite/eth os weapons/armor. countess/summoner for keys. Piddle in case he drops something good.