Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Meteorb v Ubers?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by sterces48, May 22, 2008.

1. sterces48

sterces48 IncGamers Member

Meteorb v Ubers?

Is it possible for a Meteorb sorc to take on the Ubers? And while we're at it, what about Diablo Clone for annis? If it is, are there any necessary items or strategies that I should have for it?

I have Um, Pul, Pul right now as my highest runes and I want to get either an Annihilus or a Torch, but since I can't get both right now, I was going to try and get whichever one corresponds with the super-boss that would be hardest or most unlikely for me to kill. My instinct says that Meteorb can't kill Ubers, but I just wanted to check with the boards first.

2. Spoochie

Spoochie IncGamers Member

Re: Meteorb v Ubers?

Yea, there was an video of an lvl 94 meteorb

3. DH Amazon

DH Amazon IncGamers Member

Might be possible with high end build where all items are available, other chars bo enchant etc... but not with normal build.
    Don't even try, waste of time.

For Clone, its hard. You need poison/open wounds to stop life regeration. Merc can do these, or yourself. But if you don't stop life regeration, its hopeless.
    Merc dies there easily, so damn hard. You can use bow(guided arrow) to provide poison/open wounds at switch, and continue orbing.

4. sterces48

sterces48 IncGamers Member

I'm probably going to build a paladin for Ubers and Dclone and just use my sorc for all other forms of MF. So I don't need to worry about beefing her up too much more. I'll probably go for a torch first. Thanks.

5. Samohtnnam

Samohtnnam IncGamers Member

I have not run the Ubers solo with my Meteorb sorc (lvl85), but I have run with a Dreamadin pally. My sorc would be general clean up (except for the all resist, except physical dam, Pit Lord). The Dreamer just ate up the Ubers in like 3 to 5 seconds.