Meteorb mf/key hunting?

Grimey

Banned
Meteorb mf/key hunting?

I just tried key hunting with my meteorb sorc. Count was real easy, summoner was a noob but nithlatak seems to give me problems if I don't wear Nature. Mfing seems to get boring after few runs.

Should I trash my MF gear and focus more on damage and keep mfing more like a side thing?

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Meteorb mf/key hunting?

If you get bored, go play in the sun or something more exciting if you're 18+ ;)

Then again, if you'd rather spend hours at d2 like the rest of us, you'd be best off trying out a few different characters. Get some starter gear off of meph, and have a go at other sorc builds, different necro builds, and if you have some big weapons maybe a melee build of some kind. Playing the same character over and over tends to be boring in the long run.

galzohar

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Meteorb mf/key hunting?

If you're trying to get keys, wearing MF is generally not a very good idea imo. You'll probably get less keys and less rares/sets/uniques than if you spent a part of that time doing key runs without MF gear and the rest of the time doing MF runs with MF gear (on, say, pindle).