Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Meteorb build question + more

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by XbryanX, Aug 16, 2010.

1. XbryanX

XbryanX Diabloii.Net Member

Meteorb build question + more

So im plugging along with my necromancer and am starting to get bored in act 2 of nightmare. Hes lvl 50 and necros are kinda boring to me. So im thinking sorc. Metorb or . I want to find a solid in depth meteorb guide with gear suggestions as my untwinked necro found a couple of semi decent pieces like a spectral shard, manald heal and i suppose a spire of lazurus would be good for a lightning sorc. I have Bloodthief for my merc to start off.

2. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned Diabloii.Net Member

Re: Meteorb build question + more

Heh, I cannot understand this recurring event, but a lot of people tend to get bored of their Fishys in Nightmare and decide to play another build. Why? :p

In the Sorceress Forum, I highly recommend you read Sasha's Meteorb. Despite how old it is, it's still one of the most relevant guides for the build.

Best of luck!

3. RobbyD

RobbyD Diabloii.Net Member

Re: Meteorb build question + more

Sasja's guide is without equal - I wholeheartedly suggest following it to the letter. Since you have a Bloodthief, you're A2 merc shoulg be g2g - I DO suggest some runewords to help get your Sorc to level 30 - King's Grace in a Dimensional Sword and/or Honor in a Knout will help in the late 20's as she stuggles through her melee phase.