Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Merchanting items / Crafting

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Akiraprise, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Akiraprise

Akiraprise Banned

Merchanting items / Crafting

I want to know if it is possible to merchant a +2 Necro Skills, 20 FCR Circlet and where to merchant it?

And how can I craft a +2nec 20%fcr +mods amu?

2. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned IncGamers Member

AFAIK you can't buy (if that's what you mean by merchant, I'm not sure) Circlets. You'll have to gamble it.

Use the Caster's Crafting Recipe for the Amulet (the odds are against you though).

3. McCain123

McCain123 IncGamers Member

1) You can gamble one as soon as you can gamble Coronets, because Diadems can always have the desired mods. Your chances start to increase a lot if your level gets arround level 90.

2) The chances for this are VERY bad. I crafted round about 200 amus this ladder and got only one with 20% frc. In order to have a chance that this happens use the caster craft receipe and a character level 93+. Gamble your own amus. First of all you have to be lucky to get +10% fcr from the caster receipe, than you need the 10% fcr as mod and you need +2 necro as a mod. You are better of trading for one, as it will most likely take you a lot more than 1000 tries to craft one.

4. jiansonz

jiansonz IncGamers Member

In order to have the (tiny) chance that a gambled Coronet will turn out to be a Diadem, the item level must be at least 85. In other words, the character must be at least level 81.

Best chances are if you gamble Coronets at level 87+, or Circlets at level 92+. Then every gamble will have a high enough ilvl for +2 class skills to be possible.