Mercenary Aura Levels

Omnivor

Diabloii.Net Member
Mercenary Aura Levels

Does anybody know the formula for calculating an act 2 mercenary's aura's level? If the formulae for the auras vary, I'm specifically interested in the level of Holy Freeze a level 80 mercenary would have.

Thanks.

Armor_Biff

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, since I cant link to sites outside diabloii.net (and the site aint in english anyway), I went there myself and checked it. Here are full stats for a holy freeze merc at level 80:

Strength 178
Dexterity 142
Life 1567
Defense 1160
Resists 144 (44 in hell)

Jab level 25
Holy Freeze level 16

Vyr

Diabloii.Net Member
Holy Freeze mercs have their natural Jab level capped at 23. Look for the merc stats thread here instead:

<edit: links to other D2 forum sites are not allowed - AlterEgo>

Shadow_247

Diabloii.Net Member
Tut, Tut, silly people. Diablo.ii has there own mercenary info section. Find it here. I'm not sure what changes 1.10 will have had on it though.

Ruvanal

Diabloii.Net Member
Shadow_247 said:
Tut, Tut, silly people. Diablo.ii has there own mercenary info section. Find it here. I'm not sure what changes 1.10 will have had on it though.
The changes in the data tables are extensive enough to make all the charts listed there totally obsolete. While the mercs still end up getting the same skills, their stats and actual skill levels have had extensive changes done to them in the v1.10 game.