Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Merc/Revive Question

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Frundsmb, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Frundsmb

Frundsmb IncGamers Member

Merc/Revive Question

Hello,

I am thinking about tackling the Ubers only with Revives. Would Revives that are providing crushing blow benefit at all with the Blessed Aim aura from a merc? The aura increases attack rating.

Does crushing blow only have a chance to 'go off' after each successful hit? If so, I could say that blessed aim will greatly help my CB-wielding revives, hm?

Keep in mind that I will only be using the revives for meat shields and crushing blow against the Ubers.

What are some thoughts on this?

Thanks,
    Frundsberg

2. Lord Nyax

Lord Nyax Banned

As far as I can remember, Revives use the same AR forumla (or at least a similar one) as Skeletons. The AR versus the Ubers won't be 95%, but it should be high enough that Blessed Aim won't make an enormous difference.

O'course, that's ignoring the bigger issue, which is that your Merc is going to die...really, really fast. Really.

3. xNamastex

xNamastex IncGamers Member

Not to mention that once the Uber 3 get to low levels of health the regeneration will be higher than the CB damage. You will absolutely need either lots of poison or open wounds to finish these guys off. I sat with Uber Mephy the other night for over 30 min in futility. My infinity merc got killed in first miniute and I didn't realize that I only had 1 pioson mage of the 16. I got bored and had to go back to town. Came back and Mephy was almost full health again. He killed my merc again - get the picture