Merc Question...

Stevomoo

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Merc Question...

and you can go higher you could give him dragon armour and dream helm then he would have 4 auras, but thats not recomended was just an example, dream and dragon suck on merc

Tweezle

Diabloii.Net Member

and you can go higher you could give him dragon armour and dream helm then he would have 4 auras, but thats not recomended was just an example, dream and dragon suck on merc
What armor & helm would you recommend for added auras on an insight merc then?

Mursilis

Diabloii.Net Member
None. I'd suggest something that doesn't give an aura such as Shaftstop and Vampire Gaze/Tal's Helm.

Tweezle

Diabloii.Net Member

COH has great stats all the way around too, if you are fortunate to get your hands on one. Also a Harlequin shako helm fitted with a cham rune so your merc will be immune to cold spells is a plus b/c it has really good mf.

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member

COH has great stats all the way around too, if you are fortunate to get your hands on one. Also a Harlequin shako helm fitted with a cham rune so your merc will be immune to cold spells is a plus b/c it has really good mf.
Cham does not make mercs immune to cold spells. Damage is still taken from cold skills, just the merc will not be frozen unless they are affected by holy freeze.

Tweezle

Diabloii.Net Member

Cham does not make mercs immune to cold spells. Damage is still taken from cold skills, just the merc will not be frozen unless they are affected by holy freeze.
Right. I misspoke myself. Meant to say they couldn't be frozen. That's a handy rune to have. For my pally I have one in my shako so I can wear SOJ x2.

Stevomoo

Diabloii.Net Member

dont forget eth forty one of thew best merc armours going, as long as he gets good leech on helm