Merc Question

JCS818

Diabloii.Net Member
Merc Question

Hi I am somewhat new and have read forums talking about not having time to level their merc and get armor and stuff for it. My question is how to do all that. Thanks for any help.

Richard-gm39

Diabloii.Net Member
If you are going to play the game properly, and not get rushed the best way to level your merc is to hire one from which ever act you choose and let him play with you. If he dies, revive him, this way he shouldnt fall too far behind you in the level department.

If you do get rushed i suggest taking your merc into hell baal runs and hope that he doesnt die too often. You could also run around and let him kill the bulk of the monsters.

As for gear, a good idea is to Mf until you get the right gear, or equipment to trade for your merc's items.

JCS818

Diabloii.Net Member
Thankyou for telling me how to level him. But how do i give armor for my merc to wear? Thanks.

JCS818

Diabloii.Net Member
To clear up what i just said, say i found armor that i think is good for my merc, what would the next step be? Thanks

MinasMorgul

Diabloii.Net Member
If you have the Expansion Pack of Diablo 2, " Lord of Destruction." You push "O" to open the Merc's inventory... then open your inventory and swap items...