Merc is done- thanks alanpp66

Anksun

Diabloii.Net Member
Merc is done- thanks alanpp66

I follow your proposition and finally after hard work gets what i was looking for :)

Finally my merc used Doom eth cryptic axe (turn out to be a pretty decent one at 357%ed just over 1000 damage :flip: .
I have remake him as a defiance merc instead of holy freeze (i'm level 90, remaking a merc at level 10 and leveled him up again back to 90... LOONG )

Man i love him :)

He's now doing 9750 max damage.
He's at 19000 defense.
And he got holy freeze... !!!
he got good speed with 6.5fps.

And i solve the fire resists problem of andy helm by adding Ral in. Pretty ridiculous is the -fire resists on this helm. No helm, my merc = 69 fire res
Andy helm on = -39 fire res ???, add a ral = back to 69 fire res. That's ok.

I cant stop looking at him killing 90% on the monsters in 1-2 hits. Still have some problems with oblivions and IM but i guess i cant do a lot about thoses...

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
golfer02 said:
So you got a defiance merc from act 2 norm and he lvled up and got holy freeze? what does the defiance aura look like?
Doom has a Holy Freeze aura.

Stubbs

Diabloii.Net Member
You know the hell mercs have a defiance one.... Is there a reason you started a norm one rather than just buying one from hell and going from there?

JamesMartigo

Diabloii.Net Member
RTB said:
Doom has a Holy Freeze aura.
Yup.... and Bramble has a Thorns Aura....
My barb and his nightmare might merc now share 6 aura's between the two of them:
Might, thorns, holy freeze, shout, battle orders, battle command :surprise:

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
Stubbs said:
You know the hell mercs have a defiance one.... Is there a reason you started a norm one rather than just buying one from hell and going from there?
Norm mercs have better stats than hell ones.

JamesMartigo: Ouch...painful combination :)

Anksun

Diabloii.Net Member
ya my normal merc have better stats than the one i was using from nightmare before and he got better stats than an hell merc.

Oh my, he's nice :)

And yep, Holy freeze from doom, defiance from him and concentration from me :) 19500 def... holy freeze and 9750 max damage...