Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

merc help!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by airsoftfreak, Aug 25, 2010.

1. airsoftfreak

airsoftfreak IncGamers Member

merc help!

ok so i dont even have a merc yet and im a lvl ** hammerdin.. yea i know right? Ok so moveing on, i have no idea how to build one! So, i need some help on what merc to get, what gear i should get for it, etc. i want to solo baal but i cant because of those immune to magic monsters so i am getting a merc for it to help me out. If anyone is able to tell me any of these things that would be great! thanks!

2. droid

droid IncGamers Member

Re: merc help!

a2 nm offensive, with reapers toll, eth fort (or eth treachery if that costs too much), and tals helm/vgaze/andy's+ral. That'll give him plenty of offensive kick to take out the magic immunes.

3. kronikchef

kronikchef IncGamers Member

Re: merc help!

my hdin uses a might aura merc with eth reapers toll with eth rune inserted, kiras with sheal inserted, and a treachery
    this gives him 4aps, cbf, and 60 fhr. also gives him great curse duration reduction, which makes him laugh at baal's decrep'n attempts. (which is the bane of an hdins merc trying to kill wave two) also it gives him decrepify, which makes up for my hdin and mercs lack of dr and holy freeze.