Merc for Wind Druid

klago

Diabloii.Net Member
Merc for Wind Druid

Hey y'all

I have a level 72 Prayer Merc right now. I'm running into trouble with the CI/PI combo in Hell. I'm wondering if I should switch to an Act1 or 3 fire merc to help me deal with these monsters...

Any thoughts???

K.

klago

Diabloii.Net Member
Æ’enris said:
Nah.
Get a holy freeze merc with reapers toll. Should help vs cold and phys immunes.
Hey fenris... Thanks for your guide...

Now onto my little issue, as far as I know, Reaper's Toll is a ladder only item.

My merc is currently using a battlebranch... Should I put a ruby in it so he gets some fire damage???

K.

Ahh I see.
You may want to try a Meat Scraper, they can keep a merc alive, then load up on fire or light damage in his other gear.

Snarlin Stef

Diabloii.Net Member
act 1 fire merc
with upgraded OHM OHM WitchWild Bow (fires level 20 magic arrow and has essentially 100% crit strike AND Amp Dmg)

not to mention that a perfect OHM OHM Upgraded with wild bow does more dmg than WF.... and its CHEAPER (cept the runes keke)

i think that will work great for you :)

~Kazama Fury~

Diabloii.Net Member
Snarlin Stef said:
act 1 fire merc
with upgraded OHM OHM WitchWild Bow (fires level 20 magic arrow and has essentially 100% crit strike AND Amp Dmg)

not to mention that a perfect OHM OHM Upgraded with wild bow does more dmg than WF.... and its CHEAPER (cept the runes keke)

i think that will work great for you :)
its great and all, except the fact to upgrade to elite you're required to be on ladder which seems klago isnt on ladder because he cant get reaper's toll.

klago, you can always use an act2 holy freeze merc with a rare or magical pole/pike weapon with amp damage.

jazepi

Diabloii.Net Member
merc weapon

Personally, my wind druid's merc of choice is defensive, I use crown of thieves for ll, skullders for mf, and amn amn bonehew, or reapers toll, they both work quite well