Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Merc exp

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Chaossblade, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Chaossblade

Chaossblade IncGamers Member

Merc exp

hi started playing diablo 2 about 1 week ago using a lev 27 bowzon... so my act 2 merc, offensive, does he share the exp that he gets by killing with me? cuz i equipped some item and now he's like doing twice my amount of dmg?? so he keeps killing monsters faster... and e seems to lev up faster than me too so just wondering... how does the exp share out?

also if i use the cube to transmute 1 diamond + kris + staff + belt into the savage bardiche for my merc, do the levs and quality of the items used affect the outcome???

also, what good armour and bows can i find at this stage, before killling duriel

2. Chaossblade

Chaossblade IncGamers Member

so basically all i have to do is equip my merc with some good stuff and armour, sit back, relax, and watch him kill everything in his sight ???

and since the lev does not matter in transmuting, then i can use like a cracked belt with 3 def, kris with useless stats and some useless staff with 1 diamond to form a super savage bardiche??

3. SincereX13

SincereX13 IncGamers Member

Duriel is going to be tough (especially on this your first go around). If you find he is too hard to kill go lvl up some more and think about going back and killing Andariel a few times to get a few more decent items.

Also you'll eventually get to a point where your merc dies far to frequently if you just sit back and try to let him do all the killing. So you'll have to get in on the action to help each other out.