merc exp not going up?!

Agateryon

Diabloii.Net Member
merc exp not going up?!

my lvl 79 merc exp isn´t going up even one point when it kills monsters! :confused:

and this is happening in 2 characters :rolleyes:

Myrakh-2

Diabloii.Net Member
Agateryon said:
my lvl 79 merc exp isn´t going up even one point when it kills monsters! :confused:
Are *you* level 80 or higher? Mercs will NOT level up beyond you, although offhand I can't tell whether they'll also stop getting exp at all, or whether they just don't gain a level.

Also, are you sure you are playing hell? :)

zXz

Diabloii.Net Member
Myrakh-2 said:
Are *you* level 80 or higher? Mercs will NOT level up beyond you, although offhand I can't tell whether they'll also stop getting exp at all, or whether they just don't gain a level.

Also, are you sure you are playing hell? :)
they dont gain any exp until you lvl up.

what I read that made no sense to me is that mercs can only lvl up to 98. weird since they supposed to lvl up once you gain a lvl. so if a char is 99 I dont understand why the merc cant go beyond 98

Emerald Dragon

Diabloii.Net Member
zXz said:
they dont gain any exp until you lvl up.

what I read that made no sense to me is that mercs can only lvl up to 98. weird since they supposed to lvl up once you gain a lvl. so if a char is 99 I dont understand why the merc cant go beyond 98
Who cares? I doubt someone is going to get to lvl 99 and say "Omg my merc isn't lvl 99 I cant believe this my whole plan has gone up in smoke this suck s i hate you blizzard all that power wasted from leaving my comp on all night running my baal bot is for nothing omfg pk pk noob haxxor 1337 ahahah pwnt ihtgbsjkadhgfsdg I quit"