Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

merc 4 fury druid...

Discussion in 'Druid' started by determined, May 13, 2008.

1. determined

determined IncGamers Member

merc 4 fury druid...

I've checked the guides but didn't find a specific answer. I am strictly a PvM fury druid and was wondering what merc would be most beneficial to me? I have a normal act 2 offensive guard (I forget what aura he gives???). Is that a good choice? Also, what runeword weapon should I get for him that would benefit me the most? Thanks!

2. Borje

Borje Banned

Re: merc 4 fury druid...

a norm offensive merc will give you Blessed Aim, which will increase your AR. That is not the best choise IMO.

You should either get a NM Defensive merc, for his slowing Holy Freeze aura to get some crowd control, or get a NM offensive merc to get his Might Aura to increase your damage!

The RW polearms to get him would either be Doom (on a Might merc) to get holy freeze, or a Pride pole arm to get a Concentration aura to increase your damage. An eBOTD GPA (or some other big, eth poker) would be great too! However, RW's aren't the only choise. I would probably get him an eth Reapers Toll to get the 33% ctc Decrepify which will slow enemies down (that is some crowd control) and -50% to enemy phys resistance - which will boost your dmg a lot!

I'd probably go with Reapers on a Might merc to get both some crowd control and a big boost in dmg!

3. Verashiden

Verashiden IncGamers Member

Re: merc 4 fury druid...

I'm fond of Obedience on a HF Merc myself >.>.

Borje speaks wise words, heed him ^_^.