:thumbsup:

DarkChaos

Diabloii.Net Member
LprMan said:
Very nice drop :clap:

I have had much better drop long time ago but I don't have a screenie

And I don't want to hijack your thread :lol:

:thumbsup:
Even though you don't have a screenie, I'd like to know your drop. Also, was it in 1.09 or 1.10?

Dr. Strangelove

Diabloii.Net Member
this is one mighty drop, nothing more to add here. congrats dude.

peace, NSK factory, and don't forget biscuits for smut

buster

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow! :surprise: that's amazing 27,205 gold in one drop.

Seriously, that's one of the best drops that I've ever seen.

Sssith

Diabloii.Net Member
MeBrutox said:
That is sweet :yep:
Beats the heck out of a couple isenharts breastplates :lol:
Bite your tounge. While that is probably the one of the most amazing drops it would never beat screen full of Breast Plates.

vajurewi

Diabloii.Net Member
yes details, details please

version and MF?

one of these days Meph might see fit to drop me my first Elite
but man is it getting painful...

LprMan

Diabloii.Net Member
~DarkChaos~ said:
Even though you don't have a screenie, I'd like to know your drop. Also, was it in 1.09 or 1.10?
Well, it was quite soon after I installed 1.10 when hell Meph gave me Jah. I don't remember what else he dropped then, but I made a whole new thread because of that and SincereX13 asked me if I would sell that rune to him (but I didn't). Maybe someone else will remember that too. I just hope I will get Ber one day...

edit: im not 100% sure if this is correct information but the chance of hell Meph dropping Jah is

Chance: 0.0001794% (1:557426)

Quite rare, eh

DarkChaos

Diabloii.Net Member
For all those who want details: v1.10, level 90 hardcore fishymancer with ~520% MF, about 650% with merc kill.

@LprMan: I'm way luckier than you with runes, in 1.10, I have self-found Jah+Ber, Vex, Ist from hellforge, and now Ohm. I posted those runes in various Item Find Threads with screenies but they've been wiped. I still have my Vex screenie if anyone cares...

http://www3.telus.net/gabriel/d2screens/004.jpg

whomhead

Diabloii.Net Member
the chance of meph dropping a jah is 0.00002563% and for an ohm it is 0.00007844% (about 3X more likely to get an ohm). however, the chance of meph dropping an ohm, a devil star, and a sacred rondache (this is not the chance of him dropping the unique version of each - just dropping one period) is 0.0000000040846%. this means that you will find about 6274 jah runes from Meph before you find a drop with an ohm, Devil Star, Sacred Rondache... i shudder at the odds of finding the unique version of both of those items.

nikstone

Diabloii.Net Member
sOHMebody must love you very much

Now thats a kind of drop I would like to see more often.
Congratulations man. :winner:

Deekin says: You sees this boss? This man must have some kind of magical aura. Why you not like him? Aaaargh, dont hurt Deekin, boss!

Icebird

Diabloii.Net Member
:worship: :worship: :worship:

I am proud to admit I have no luck with runes. I've got Ums from the Hellforge, but nothing higher.

Chris