hhhrobi

Diabloii.Net Member
Meph chest brag

OK

so.. after a Lo earlier this year today i got Ist for meph chest :grin:

Gotta love that chest

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
Got Ber and Ist in 4 runs (Single player)

Died 4-5 times getting the Ist due to no less than 3 unique blood lordies, but a SP Ist is worth THAT much more than a realm ist... not to mention Ber.

Road Ratt

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats, I've never gotten a high rune from that chest though I did get a Lo once from a randomly generated chest in durance 3.

hhhrobi

Diabloii.Net Member
Road Ratt said:
Congrats, I've never gotten a high rune from that chest though I did get a Lo once from a randomly generated chest in durance 3.
Got one that way too :laugh:

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
I once found duriels shell of one of the chests. Uhm. I don't really qualify for this thread, do I? :tongue:

Chests are good though, got 39life trapskiller from cowchest! [/OT]

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
I usually get down there and find out that it's locked, and I'm WAY too lazy to go back to town to buy a key, so screw it.

I once got a Lo from a monster running Pits. The chest was complete nub though.

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
Havent gotten a single thing worth mentioning from the damn thing. Not from the so called "super chest" in the pits either. Chests dont like me. :rolleyes:

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
Enigma cant "drop". You have to make it. Maybe he found a rune that made the eni possible. 2 weeks isnt that long time either.

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member
helvete said:
Got Ber and Ist in 4 runs (Single player)

Died 4-5 times getting the Ist due to no less than 3 unique blood lordies, but a SP Ist is worth THAT much more than a realm ist... not to mention Ber.
I would be highly interested in seeing the screenshot of that Ber. Do you have one?

WebDragon

Diabloii.Net Member
pedu said:
Enigma cant "drop". You have to make it. Maybe he found a rune that made the eni possible. 2 weeks isnt that long time either.
What's that whooshing sound I hear?.. Is that the sound of the point flying over pedu's head?.. It can't be. :rolleyes: