Meltdown apology

kobold

Banned
Meltdown apology

Ok guys.

I didn't want to say it in the thread, as I want to be certain it is noticed.

I freaked out on both Dondrei and Yaboosh. I shouldn't have.

Instead of taking the time to read and consider what was said, I took it personally. I came to understand what Dondrei meant in the thread, and pm'd Yaboosh to clarify what he meant.

Sorry guys. Not trying to be an ***.

Beer?

Thelioness

Diabloii.Net Member
Tea and scones sound wonderful, but after the day I had at work today, I could really go for a beer. Or perhaps just a hot uninterrupted bath.

Amra

Diabloii.Net Member
Tea and scones sound wonderful, but after the day I had at work today, I could really go for a beer. Or perhaps just a hot uninterrupted bath.
I am guessing the odds of getting a beer are better then the odds of an uninterrupted bath. :fortuneteller:

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll have a bath too. Anything involving warm water and showering or a bath is happiness for me.

I still might want tea and scones afterwards. :scratch:

kobold

Banned
I am guessing the odds of getting a beer are better then the odds of an uninterrupted bath. :fortuneteller:
*busts out the keg*

I'll help with the beer. I'm betting I had better not offer to help with the bath... :shocked:

Pics would help that decision though!

edit: Bortaz, thank you. Considering I managed to stay away from here for all of about 45 minutes, I'd say I'm well and truely :tongue: addicted, damnit. I just got my panties in a bind. A sign I need to try to get some action, I guess.

Thelioness

Diabloii.Net Member
kobold said:
*busts out the keg*

I'll help with the beer. I'm betting I had better not offer to help with the bath... :shocked:

Pics would help that decision though!
Pics of me or of the hubby to see if you are up to fighting him off. :wink3: :grin:

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Ooh, peppermint tea! Scrumptious!

S'ok, I'm just glad it's settled and you aren't planning on leaving.