Melle druid help

supernerd101

Diabloii.Net Member
Melle druid help

My Rabies druid Can't seem to get ne ww sins', barbs,and fireball sorces
WW sins always just go through me come back etc... till Im dead
Barbs also (I wish there were more beserkers)
fire ball sorces they stand launching in a circle i go around and i get clipped dead

Ne advice to get these chars?

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
supernerd101 said:
My Rabies druid Can't seem to get ne ww sins', barbs,and fireball sorces
WW sins always just go through me come back etc... till Im dead
Barbs also (I wish there were more beserkers)
fire ball sorces they stand launching in a circle i go around and i get clipped dead

Ne advice to get these chars?

As for wwsins and ww barbs, it's all about timming...and hitting them when they FINNISH the ww, takes practice, and some luck..

as for sorcs, get enigma... and resists...Otherwise I don't see how you can catch them, since druids don't have any overtaking skills like WW or charge...

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
Generator Of Chaos said:
as for sorcs, get enigma... and resists...Otherwise I don't see how you can catch them, since druids don't have any overtaking skills like WW or charge...
Werewolf can't tele in that form anyway, though if you meant it for the FRW then ya you'll need to run fast.

Redman681

Diabloii.Net Member
You can also charge up feral rage so you will also run a lot faster. That is what I use when dueling casters and it seems to work pretty well.

morotsjos

Banned
Generator Of Chaos said:
As for wwsins and ww barbs, it's all about timming...and hitting them when they FINNISH the ww, takes practice, and some luck..

You wont kill any half-decent wwbarb/sin with a meleedruid anyway so why bother?

INFECTIOUSUK

Diabloii.Net Member
ello moro

guess what, angelic ammy's, shift key, pray. About it mate.

And you will kill them if built right, never gonna own them, but u can cause a few upsets

morotsjos

Banned
INFECTIOUSUK said:
guess what, angelic ammy's, shift key, pray. About it mate.

And you will kill them if built right, never gonna own them, but u can cause a few upsets
Nah, only clueless ones who whirl back and forth over you. Besides, angelics are rarely needed vs wwbarbs (most have <20k def, I have 6k =) and never vs wwsins.

aznbboi16

Diabloii.Net Member
morotsjos said:
You wont kill any half-decent wwbarb/sin with a meleedruid anyway so why bother?
I've killed many BvAs (good ones) with my fury/rabies and I have also killed a good BvC (only dueled one BvC). We only dueled twice and went 1-1. It's not overwhelming evidence, but a good melee druid can kill a decent wwbarb if played right and with a little luck :rolleyes: .

pimpbuster

Diabloii.Net Member
get lots of faster run walk.

get a fast weapon, and with good range

lots of life

play a lot with it to get good. use deaths web on the switch.

and...RUN :p

morotsjos

Banned
aznbboi16 said:
I've killed many BvAs (good ones) with my fury/rabies and I have also killed a good BvC (only dueled one BvC). We only dueled twice and went 1-1. It's not overwhelming evidence, but a good melee druid can kill a decent wwbarb if played right and with a little luck :rolleyes: .
They aren't good if they die. You might kill unprepared barbs, but the problem with rabies (and any poison) is that it's so easy to negate. Andys/deaths gloves/treks/gul:ed armory/antidote prebuf all does the job of turning poisondamage into the range of sadness.
Hence you're left with a crippled furydruid, and we all know ww>>>>>>fury 100% of the time.

Generator Of Chaos said:
yes you will...as someone mentioned before, they have the upper hand, but they aren't impossible...
No you wont. Saying that you can kill wwbarbs with a rabies/furydruid is like saying that tal rasha sorcs can kill (insert character of choice here). It might happen one time out of 387384734874873 if your opponent is unprepared (i.e. crap resists). Then again, I dont consider unprepared duelers good.

aznbboi16

Diabloii.Net Member
morotsjos said:
They aren't good if they die. You might kill unprepared barbs, but the problem with rabies (and any poison) is that it's so easy to negate. Andys/deaths gloves/treks/gul:ed armory/antidote prebuf all does the job of turning poisondamage into the range of sadness.
Hence you're left with a crippled furydruid, and we all know ww>>>>>>fury 100% of the time.

No you wont. Saying that you can kill wwbarbs with a rabies/furydruid is like saying that tal rasha sorcs can kill (insert character of choice here). It might happen one time out of 387384734874873 if your opponent is unprepared (i.e. crap resists). Then again, I dont consider unprepared duelers good.
Quite the barbarian fanboy aren't you?

Anyways, them not antidote prebuffing doesn't mean they're bad. Maybe they like a fair duel. Where I duel, antidote/thaw prebuffs are not allowed anyways. Death gloves are allowed though, and they are quite crippling I will say.

Do you even know what a good fury/rabies druid is like?

Wrathchild

Diabloii.Net Member
aznbboi16 said:
They're all like that in here ;)

Anyways some ppl say that fury druids can own ww barbs. They say its the same as killing a ww barb with a zealot... Ofc most of the time fury druids got no chance vs a decent barb, but then there are those few nut cases, who just got crazy stats (like 11k life, huge dmg/ar etc)

blobs

Banned
"what is fury/rabies?"

yea, its like an annoyingly small amount of poison damage over an annoyingly long time when u have 75 res

and also a quickly dead guy with a preferably large gold drop after u one-hit the sage and 2-hit the druid.

fury rabies is good otherwise though. espcially after u rabie a friend and have them teleport around and infect people

aznbboi16

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd like to see you 2 hit a 5k life druid (after the oak is down).

If you antidote pot and stuff before the duel, the fury/rabies druid stands very little chance. But what fun is that?

If you want some GM duels against my rabies druid I'd be glad to show you.
*ehhh uswest nl

morotsjos

Banned
aznbboi16 said:

Anyways, them not antidote prebuffing doesn't mean they're bad. Maybe they like a fair duel. Where I duel, antidote/thaw prebuffs are not allowed anyways. Death gloves are allowed though, and they are quite crippling I will say.

Do you even know what a good fury/rabies druid is like?
Nah, just stating the obvious. Not my problem if you cant handle facts.
Also, if you bother to read and think you'll notice that antidote-prebuffing wasn't the only thing I mentioned. Gul:ed andys visage is definately better than deaths hand ever will be. Now tell me how a crippled furydruid is supposed to beat a non-retarded barb.
Btw, by bad I obviously mean clueless enough to not use proper resistgear. Sry for assuming that everyone would realize that...
Do you even have the SLIGHTEST clue what a good wwbarb is like?
I guess blobs will change that. Have fun... =)

Wrathchild said:
They're all like that in here
Anyways some ppl say that fury druids can own ww barbs. They say its the same as killing a ww barb with a zealot... Ofc most of the time fury druids got no chance vs a decent barb, but then there are those few nut cases, who just got crazy stats (like 11k life, huge dmg/ar etc)
1) Nope, obviously few people have any clue of how good wwbarbs are, otherwise there wouldn't have been so much crying in blobs guide.
2) Barbs with NO block and CRAP def own zealots with 60-70k+ def. Furydruids are a joke, not to mention they need to use a range 2 weapon to get 4 fpa (which means that the barb wont even get hit if you didn't know).
3) It sounds to me like you compare a godly furydruid with a mediocre barb.
Anyway, the barb will still win if he knows how to play. Properly equipped and played wwbarbs will rape ALL other meleechars period.

aznbboi16

Diabloii.Net Member
I have a pretty decent ww barb myself actually, although he's a BvA, not BvC. I've been considering remaking him as a BvC and I liked blobs' guide posted here and I thought it was a shame it had to be locked.

Anyways, if you guys can kill me so fast and are so sure I won't land a hit, why bother wearing all that resist gear?

morotsjos

Banned
aznbboi16 said:
I have a pretty decent ww barb myself actually, although he's a BvA, not BvC. I've been considering remaking him as a BvC and I liked blobs' guide posted here and I thought it was a shame it had to be locked.
I agree. It's a really nice guide btw.

Anyways, if you guys can kill me so fast and are so sure I won't land a hit, why bother wearing all that resist gear?
I never said I'd kill you fast or that you wont land a hit.
I cant talk for others, personally I dont feel I'm good enough to not use at least 75% res vs rabiesdruids since my barb has 6k def.
However, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't duel a barb without using maxblock&dr either. A prepared wwbarb cant lose to druids.
As I said, wwbarbs without block&def can beat zealots. Wolves have no def and no charge and only 5% lifetap. There is no way they can win.

Did you duel blobs btw? =)

PlasmaDragon

Diabloii.Net Member
aznbboi16 said:

you probably beat those barbs under ch rules since you can just hit and run with ch allowing way more frw for druids than barbs. if you think otherwise leave your account i'll duel you.