Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Meleemancer skills

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by NinjaTurtleRocky, Mar 30, 2004.

1. NinjaTurtleRocky

NinjaTurtleRocky IncGamers Member

Meleemancer skills

its been beaten to death....here goes mine
    Max Poison Dager(for AR only)
    Max Bone Armor
    Max Bone Wall
    Max Bone Prison
    1 to all curses
    1 to clay golem and prereqs

if you have any comments plz tell me....and if u could give me a stat build....not like the usual
    str=enuff for equip
    dex=enuff for equip
    vit=rest
    energy=none
    THAT IS GENERIC....plz give me a little more detail...like around 90-150 str or sumthing....thanks!

2. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

Curses need a little more than just one. If you can pimp your Meleemancer out with +skills then 1 is enough, but Decrep needs 20 and DV needs enough to be workable in Hell.

There is a reason why Strength = enough for equipment. That is because it depends on what weapon you will use, how many charms you have, the runewords you can acquire etc. But around 196 strength will be enough. And Dexterity depends on what weapon you will use, if you want to block, what shield you will use for block etc.

3. NinjaTurtleRocky

i knew the reason why i just needed a ballpark figure on str...thx for the skill help...immma take some off of bone armor and put them into decrep and DV

4. gvandale

gvandale IncGamers Member

ninja turtle:

whatup, I hope the stuff I gave you last night helped out. I have some higher level things that may help.

I'd definately look into a 1 handed weapon, with a good blocking shield. A good option would be the weapon that gives +ZEAL (afair, there is a runeword that gives +1 zeal). Also, HEADSTRIKER is a great weapon, with a ton of deadly strike, and upgraded rox even harder. at higher levels, you'll have over 100% to do deadly strike just from your weapon. NICE.

Also, items like highlords + gore riders would work nicely in conjunction. SS might be the best bet, at 156 str, the bonus will take you to well over 180.

good luck, msg me again if you need any help either with a rush or with items.

g

5. NinjaTurtleRocky

yeah i appreciate the help with that gvandale...i'll be messaging you tonite most likely... thanks again...if anyone has any other comments plz post them!

6. Mad Mantis

*/me mumbles something about "being the only one to try this untwinked" followed by some cursing and heavy drinking*

:grrr: :drink: :drink: :drink:

7. NinjaTurtleRocky

im with u mantis...im poor on us east ladder soft core...all i have is a dagger which i won't use anyways...a few pieces of sigons...and thats about it. u were the first i have seen, and i plan to follow your guidance thru my times with my meleemancer!

8. Mad Mantis

Thanks. I needed that. After going through all this trouble and then hearing everybody making a Meleemancer with godly equipment is stressful. Have a pint for bringing me this good news. :drink:

9. NinjaTurtleRocky

yeah man, sure is tough, but im gettin thru it. shouldn't be long before im in hell...maybe by saturday.keep me posted on how yours is doing!

10. Mad Mantis

Mine is gloing slow, but steady. No real problems and haven't died.