Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Mega Bugged Items!!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by conan, Feb 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. conan

conan IncGamers Member

Mega Bugged Items!!

Saw a Botd Hydra Bow yesterday with the following Stats:

415% Enhanced Damage
    33% Life Leech
    27% Mana Leech
    +60 to all Attributes
    +600% Increased Attack Speed
    50% Chance To Cast Level 20 Poison Nova When You Kill An Enemy
    Indestructible
    +200% Damage To Undead
    -25% Target Defense
    +50 To Attack Rating
    +50 To Attack Rating Against Undead
    Prevent Monster Heal
    +30 To All Attributes
    +1 To Light Radius
    Requirements -20%

and a "Siggards Stealth" Belt with the following stats:

+10 to All Skills
    15% Life Leech
    15% Mana Leech
    Piercing attack
    Slows Target By 10%
    25 to Dexterity
    +2 To Mana After Each Kill
    +15 To Strength
    10% Increased Attack Speed
    All resistances +20
    Damage Reduced by 20
    -3 To Light Radius

My observation is:
    These items were selling for 25.00 via pay pal and it seems that the dupers /Hackers have returned with a vengence. These samples are "better" than the Iths and multi socketed items of 1.09.
    They were shown to me in a trading game on non ladder US East.

WTF!!!!!!!!!

Was the patch just a long drawn out joke?? was Rust Storm just a Band Aid?

I was beginning to enjoy map hack free, Bugged item free D2 play!

Sorry for the Double post Help me out here mr moderator=)

2. batmann

batmann IncGamers Member

was this open? or closed bnet?

3. ThereIsNoSpoon

ThereIsNoSpoon IncGamers Member

What on closed realms? Ladder? I don't believe it's on ladder closed. Just can't be.

4. Ryshenron

Ryshenron IncGamers Member

dude this sux.....***

sry for the expletive but its jsut tru
    if this spreads i quittin for sure..weve put up with all teh bad decisions b.net has made and they stiull dont get rid of everything, they jsut dont try hard enough....i say **** em

5. Wuhan_Clan

Wuhan_Clan IncGamers Member

You shouldn't blame this thing on the people at Blizzard more then you should blame the people who make Ebay, or the people who came up with PayPal. There is a monetary demand for hacked items great enough that people will find away to hack them up and sell them.

I don't like it how people always cry and point the finger at Blizzard. I used to be mad at Blizzard too but all in all, I am happy with my D2 career (lol, I like how i call it a 'career'). I am also happy that Battle.net is free. I am also happy that Blizzard has never failed to dissapoint me with every single title they've released.

If I should be angry at Blizzard, it would be for them releasing so many fantastic games that wasted so much of my time that could have been spent doing more productive things with my life... but thats a different debate.

6. th5418

th5418 Banned

I dont get why whenever there is a new hack/bugged item people blame blizzard. They trying as hard as they can. I'm pretty sure you say if you were in blizzard you would try harder, but it isnt as good for the company as it is for us. They want some income and thats what new games are for.

7. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos IncGamers Member

Why doesn't Blizzard make a tool that scans through all items on B-net characters and any item found with impossible or extremely impropable stats would be investigated and deleted if found to be bad.

Anyone can see that +10 skills is *NOT* a naturally occuring on items.

8. ch33s3 m4st3r

ch33s3 m4st3r IncGamers Member

I think you are full of it, and I will continue to think that until I see said items. Did you get the accounts of the people selling them? Or any screenshots?

9. th5418

th5418 Banned

I just saw a CTA Flail that had +50 To ALL SKILLS!! WHOOOOOOOO BELIVE ME BECAUSE I AM UBER 1337

10. JPD002

JPD002 IncGamers Member

Isn't there a cap on IAS? I mean, the way the game codes the IAS attribute in the item makes it impossible to be 600%... I'm not sure, but I think the max is something like 128%.

11. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos IncGamers Member

Just because a thing is capped doesn't mean you cannot have above it...it just won't work beyond the limit. (if there is any)

12. Si1enta5sa5sin

Si1enta5sa5sin IncGamers Member

im pretty sure that this is the same guy that was selling the 'bugged windforces' on open for 25 dollars a pop in 1.09 as well. Is it like a website thats pretty cheaply done?

13. conan

conan IncGamers Member

Not only DID i see this item in a game but yes i did take a screen shot so i didnt have to remember the stats. I was also informed of a website selling these items as well as a bugged Enigma (+55 to max Life) and bugged Botd CS's ect
    I went to said website and YES they are offering all these items for 30 dollars each AND 100 High runes (your choice) for 100 dollars as well as 704x 290s for 200 dollars!.
    I am not posting the website since i believe it violates the rules of the forum, But if you want I am sure you can search item sites and find these items for sale. (if you contact me personally I can give you the website i guess) Why in the world would I just make this up? there is no need to, its true and ppl will find out soon enough So "ch33s3 m4st3r" when you see that im not full of it as you say, a small appology would be in order, IF your stand up guy, otherwise "W/E"

We all knew dupers and hackers would invade the tranquility of 1.10 , i am just amazed at the items and their danger to whatever balance the game has now, I remember .09 and how much fun it was to be slaughtered over and over by 13x havoc/king jeweled sorcs=)

The sellers of these new bugged items claim they are not NOT dupes and sell for LESS than say a "Legit" Botd bieng sold on item sites, I just hope Blizz gets wind of this quickly and adds these items to rust storm asap.

I adapted to 1.09 and had fun despite the bug/dupe-athon and I adapted to 1.10, I will even adapt to whatever the dupers and hackers pump into the economy, I like the game too much to whine, I will just smile and cary on=)

14. th5418

th5418 Banned

Can ya upload the pics onto geocities or whatever for veritification? Or do you not know how to upload? Or do you not have an account on some uploading site?

15. ch33s3 m4st3r

sounds like open, if those things really were for sale they would be all over the item sites, and ebay (I checked and they werent there), not just some site you found. also botd cant be made in a CS since CS only gets 5 sockets -_- how about posting those pics?

16. conan

conan IncGamers Member

I may have made a few typos describing the items but here is a site i was directed to: www.diablo2deals.com

17. vamp_sx

vamp_sx IncGamers Member

It shouldn't really be a surprise if hacked items make a return. There are people out there contantly sniffing and looking for loopholes in game to bring ridiculous items into closed bnet. Let's just hope that if this is true, or if it does happen again, that bnet really hammers down on anyone that has the item in their account.

18. th5418

th5418 Banned

19. ch33s3 m4st3r

I think it's funny how closed bnet isn't mentioned at all on that site.

20. Wuhan_Clan

Wuhan_Clan IncGamers Member

The site mentions USwest and East ladders, which means its on closed. There are only 2 possibilities.

1. the items do exist on realms
    2. the site is a scam

[edit] Looking more carefullly...

Although we could doubt about their "100% Guarentee item won't dissapear", they don't post that for every item offered. Notice the Godly BotD weapons don't have this label yet the 8 perfect Annihiluses do. I could believe the Annihiluses were legit. [edit again sorry] actually, they are offering 8x perfect annihilus so yeah, I'm gonna now go ahead and say everything is duped

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.