Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Medusa/fa Zon

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by AmaZondra, Sep 29, 2006.

1. AmaZondra

AmaZondra IncGamers Member

Medusa/fa Zon

Hi Guys, Been a while since ive been on.I'm trying to build a slowazon Using a "ICE" or do i have to go with a "Silence". Right now she is level 30.i looked at a few guides,but they seem to be outdated.So...any equipment suggestions woulb be appreciated..Thank you Lisa:girly:

2. YogiRat

YogiRat IncGamers Member

I'm less up to date than the guides, but here is my 2 bits. ICE looks like the perfect bow for a frostmaiden. I've never had one, and probably will never have the runes to make one.

I did make a 'Silence'zon back in .09 and she was about the most fun character I've ever played. She was primarily a frostmaiden with strafe to 'vamp' back her mana. If you havn't strafed with a Silence, you should try it. What a blast!! She was the only one of my .09 builds that could hold her own in 1.10. I deleted her:banghead:

I want to build one now. About the only changes I would make would be to use Treachery instead of the Lionhart I had , a Hi:wave: Lords instead the Maras and I guess I would change out the IAS'd Tarn I had too.:rolleyes:

3. Delreich

Delreich IncGamers Member

4. windwingwind

windwingwind IncGamers Member

5. Leohappy

Leohappy IncGamers Member