Medieval Mart: Grail logger

PapaBearNZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Medieval Mart: Grail logger

Hi again.

I've got the Medieval Mart for v1.09 but I've lost the bookmark I had to the site to download the spreadsheet and I'd like to use Medieval Mart for v1.10 when I upgrade.

Does anyone have a link where I can find it? I tried to search the forum but couldn't find any posts with it.

PapaBear

burke615

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey, Papa,

Look in Shade's 1.10 FAQ in the sticked FAQ thread. I would copy it into here but the link goes right to the zip so I would actually have to type it! *gasp* :p

(OK, I could view source and find it, but I'm lazy...)

Cheers!
Burke

DragonTK

Diabloii.Net Member
burke615 said:
Hey, Papa,

Look in Shade's 1.10 FAQ in the sticked FAQ thread. I would copy it into here but the link goes right to the zip so I would actually have to type it! *gasp* :p

(OK, I could view source and find it, but I'm lazy...)

Cheers!
Burke
Looks like those links are broken... they no workie...

Dragon

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
As I understand it the site they're hosted on goes up and down like a yo-yo that has achieved sentience. Just keep trying again periodically and it should work eventually.

PapaBearNZ

Diabloii.Net Member
I must have been lucky to get it on the first try. I have both files now. One wonders if one should post them on one's own website?

PapaBear

Flamearrows

Diabloii.Net Member
PapaBearNZ said:
I must have been lucky to get it on the first try. I have both files now. One wonders if one should post them on one's own website?

PapaBear
This one wonders if the one you speak of (oneself) is perhaps a decendant of the british royal family? One's pattern of speech is oh so familiar :p

Yes, probably a good idea if you don't mind the bandwidth drain and the original authors agree. That way we'll always be able to get to them...

flamearrows