Median?

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member
Median?

I started to play this mod occasionally, anyone wants to play MP? So far I have only few low level chars...

Jaedhann

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Median?

I'd love to MP with you sometimes. I'm just waiting for the new version to get at least into beta (still in alpha-release now.)

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member

Well, I am playing 1.57 (last one IIRC). What about tonight around 20:00? We should be in the same timezone if you live in Netherlands.

Jaedhann

Diabloii.Net Member

Sorry, i'm kinda done with 1.57. I will wait until MXL is done.

[edit] MXL alpha is playable, but incomplete and rather full of bugs. The new alphapatch should be out this weekend (alphapatch 1.12, go figure). It's not compatible with previous chars anymore. Basically MXL is a grand overhaul, that's why i'm gonna wait it out until it's balanced and playable.

Also, 20:00? How rude! You would make me miss the destruction of the French veterans football team by our temporary national heroes.

Last edited:

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member

Sorry, i'm kinda done with 1.57. I will wait until MXL is done.
Do you know if MXL alfa is ready for play? Is it compatible with 1.57? I am fairly new to whole median stuff despite I played for a short period sometime ago - it was like 1.36 or something (the character is still ok in 1.57).