Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

mean javazon--17 points remaining

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by eatbeef, Feb 5, 2004.

1. eatbeef

eatbeef IncGamers Member

mean javazon--17 points remaining

i have a javazon lvl 90 with 17 skill points remaining and im not sure what i should do with them. I have +10 to all skills as well as tgods and a couple +Skill GC adding to that total.

My primary goal was to make a very nice PvP javazon, which i have done useing CS as my main attack.

LF:20
    LS:20
    CS:20
    PS:10
    I put enough points in passave to give me good % in the necessary skills.

This javazon tears through hell with ease without the use of a valk, how should i focus the remaining points? should i pump the points into valk and be unstoppable PvM or should i allocate the points differently to become an even stronger PvP, if so where should the points go.

this is a ladder zon with high end gear.

2. Hydra

Hydra IncGamers Member

out of interest why do you use charged strike as your main attack instead of fury?

3. Hydra

Hydra IncGamers Member

oh and you said it tears through hell with ease, is that inclusive of the pit/meph and baals minions? ie, if i used ur build would i be able to mf with it or is it a heavily item reliant build?

4. eatbeef

eatbeef IncGamers Member

I use fury for groups and cs for bosses as well as pvp.

A majority of what i do for mf is pindle shank and the other guy. the whole rune take me about a min(all running time) pindle is about 10-15 seconds. if you use enigma, you could do meph quite easaly. the li slow you down a bit but wont be able to hurt you, as your mirc will take care of those.

All you really need to make this build effective is tgods(cheap), Titans(cheap), LOH and a bit of mana leach.

5. Hydra

Hydra IncGamers Member

well i got all that but whats LOH ? and forgive my asking but what stats do u use? enough str and dext fer eapon and then all the rest on vit?

6. eatbeef

eatbeef IncGamers Member

LOH is lying of hands

with gear, str-205 dex-175, vit 372(would have more vit, not sure what gear i was going to use at first) energy-30somthing(i put zero point into energy)

I use upgraded titans and ss, this bosts my str way up.

7. Hydra

Hydra IncGamers Member

sry for all the questions, but what are your passive skill points invested in? i been wondering how to spend passives

8. eatbeef

eatbeef IncGamers Member

with my +to skills they all are at 10-12

9. Wurmer

Wurmer IncGamers Member

If you are satisfied with you passive, I would put all the remaining points in my valk. 17 points + skills in a valk make her a real tank. I had a javazon about level 90-91 just before 1.10 was out. I had around 30 skills point left, when the patch came out I put them all in syneriges without beefing up my valk and I regret it. A high level valk is always useful and complements well a good merc.
    Another option could be that you dump them all in jab which would give you a pretty decent physical attack.

10. BladeRogerz

BladeRogerz IncGamers Member

EatBeef it sounds like we have the same questions...Im about 5 lvls lower than you and sounds like basically same skills. At moment I have 15 unused skills. I was going for melee pvp also. For pvp I just wanted to say the one prob ive had vs other melee characters is that most good pallys, barbs or whoever keep a couple wisp rings and tgods in stash. Usually after I destroy em a couple times with CS they catch on and switch gear. My point is having more points in pure phs damage might be a good place for points(fend or jab) vs high lightning absorb and res. But then youll also have to consider your AR. As far as PvM I dont use a valk. Im fine with my merc ...but 1 point in decoy was well worth it.

11. eatbeef

eatbeef IncGamers Member

Agreed, my lvl 90 hf merc can take down just about anything out there. I occasionaly encounter a few good duelers now and again and have the same results as you. i dont think fend/jab will work though, the duelers you are refering to will take you apart before jab/fend has a chance to be effective.

at the moment i am useing an upgraded 198% titans, perhaps an upgraded Eth titans will allow for a better dmg against those pesky high light res duelers.

12. sir_bazz

sir_bazz IncGamers Member

My lvl 92 javazon went PJ to deal with the LI's in Choas Sanc while doing Diablo runs but 17 points wont be enough to do decent enough damage I don't think.

I guess you could just keep them.

bazz.

13. BladeRogerz

BladeRogerz IncGamers Member

Ya true...I havent put more than 1 point is fend or jab yet...I was just considering it as a melee pvp only option, but like you Im stuck because I cant decide! My only chance vs good ranged/hammers/necs etc. is the fact that I maxed Lightning Bolt instead of LS for 1 throwing option. I still put 10 in LS for synergies though. I use up'd titans too and I would agree an eth upgraded would be about the best 1 hand maybe . I will have a good 2 hand switch though eventually. I just dont know...could go for a few extra pts in passives or go for an extra jav tree skill...hard to decide. Maybe ill just save up the points and go pub dueling for a couple days and see where Im weakest.