me intro thread

tehbirdman

Diabloii.Net Member
me intro thread

Hello all,
I have been an unregistered lurker for a couple of years, decided that I would post an intro thread so I could get in on some of those mp games and not have everyone wonder who I was. I just got into sp, but I have a couple of high lvl characters already, from heavy playing this week. The SP experience has been refreshing for me, after the switch from b.net. My favorite character would be the Necro probably, but I have never made a successful druid or assassin, so who knows. I will probably be a lurker after this too, unless I post in the mp thread, or if I find something really cool I'll probably brag it up to you guys. That's all for now, see some of you in the MP games

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi! welcome to the sp forum! Make sure you read the rules and have a great tiem here! :thumbsup:

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
welcome welcome be sure to watch your shins. Its also a good idea to watch out for the giant squid.

if you happen to arrive from the cow level with some fresh meat on you make sure not to feed the wolfes.

bill_n_opus

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF!

I've tried the proverbial Wind Druid and he destroys though NM. Haven't gotten him through Hell yet so we'll see how he does without CoH, HoTO etc ...

*calls upon the almighty god himself to smite pinky's shins*
Oi.
*puts on incredible boots of awesomeness and picks teh birdy in teh shins, causing teh extreme pain.*
Welcome, enjoy yourself, and beware the squid (he's been dorment for a while, no major attacks recently, so expect one soon)

Sidhe

Diabloii.Net Member
*gives tehbirdman two Full Juvi's* Damn, we got two shinkickers now? Can i get a fellow first-aid-someone around too then?

Welcome to the SPF, tehbirdman! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here. :)

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Sidhe said:
*gives tehbirdman two Full Juvi's* Damn, we got two shinkickers now? Can i get a fellow first-aid-someone around too then?
Do my cookies count as first aid?

Welcome birdman! Here's your goodie basket of aforementioned cookies and squid replent. Please note the EMB and stickie threads, and enjoy your stay.

Sidhe

Diabloii.Net Member
water_moon said:
Do my cookies count as first aid?
Yes, they sure do!! *hugs W_M* :) They distract the poor newcomers from the shattered shins while i rummage thru the kit for a Juvi..."boohoo, my shins" *tears* "ooooh, a cookie, me teh smile!" ;)